Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bicep Development

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
ok so i was searching "outer bicep development" and found this. the closest thing to what im looking for. so instead of starting an entire thread to findout one simple question im just gonna piggyback this one.

My bicep seems to be developing more on the inner half than the outer side. Is ther a way to isolate the outer bicep more to even out my over all bicep development? I do inner and outer grips on the e-z bar, preachers, one arm preachers, cables, Fuckin everything i can think of. Any ideas or is the balance between the inner and outer bicep genetics?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Close grip barbell curls and hammer curls as well as incline dumbbell curls hit the outer bicep but you have to experiment and give it time.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
yeah, i dont believe that pillarofbalance, to change a muscles structure? look at francos biceps, they are very short, but high, boyer coe, very narrow, but peaked, again, if any of the above could have elongated their biceps, i belive their great, albeit short, biceps woundn't have been so short.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
ok so i was searching "outer bicep development" and found this. the closest thing to what im looking for. so instead of starting an entire thread to findout one simple question im just gonna piggyback this one.

My bicep seems to be developing more on the inner half than the outer side. Is ther a way to isolate the outer bicep more to even out my over all bicep development? I do inner and outer grips on the e-z bar, preachers, one arm preachers, cables, Fuckin everything i can think of. Any ideas or is the balance between the inner and outer bicep genetics?

I also like hammer curls using the rope attachment on the cables... Blast out like 100 reps quick and you'll start seeing some improvement...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
yeah, i dont believe that pillarofbalance, to change a muscles structure? look at francos biceps, they are very short, but high, boyer coe, very narrow, but peaked, again, if any of the above could have elongated their biceps, i belive their great, albeit short, biceps woundn't have been so short.

Call me PoB brother... And I agree :)

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Its like the other body part that men try to make longer, i just dont think it will ever happen or well no way to "train" it to do that. Short or long, both can look fantastic in their own means. A good lean arm where both heads are developed is impressive.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
^Will you stop referring to yourself as hypoglycemic! LOL Im going to e-bash the hypoglycemia diagnosis out of you and your retarded doctor. lmao

I'm talking about stretching a muscle. We stretch a muscle to elongate it and improve it's flexibility. Of course we can't change points of origin or insertion. We can definitely stretch a muscle beyond where it wants to be, but will it stay that way? I don't know. I assume it'll go back to it's resting point. Can we change that resting point? I don't know. Furthermore will this all equate to bigger muscles? I assume so. I don't know the answers :) maybe someone does.
I feel u can change the resting point to a certain degree but to the outter limits we can'nt unless we keep pumping blood into the muscle to keep it that way....If we could keep the maxuim stretching point then we wouldnt have to keep lifting to maintain what muscle u have built.A good example would be stretch marks..Have u ever seen someone that was fat and lost weight and u see stretch marks from the skin being streched out? I would think that example woud coinside to muscles as well....dw

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic