Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Bicep Development

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^We've covered that extensively already.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
That's some sneaky stuff right there gixx, LMAO. I post up at 1:01AM fucking around about the hypoglycemia thing and asking for an explanation on elongating muscles. Then you go back at 1:08AM and edit your post to look like you had already answered those questions and make me look like I was badgering you, LOL. Then make a new post quoting it all so I further look like an ass, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good shit, sneaky shit, but funny shit.

To address the EDITED part of your previous post, :D , I do believe that aggressive stretching does equate to bigger muscles by stretching out the sarcoplasm and by causing slightly more micro-damage than was already inflicted in the workout (this is assuming you do your aggressive stretching immediately after working the bodypart being stretched.)

I believe the properly terminology is "pwned." LOL

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Someone must got info overload in his tiny brain :D

Isn't the bicep a muscle that's pretty much genetically "set in stone" and can't do that much to make them grow?

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^Is that what you tell yourself? lolzzzzzzzz yes, SAD has a tiny brain.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
^Is that what you tell yourself? lolzzzzzzzz yes, SAD has a tiny brain.

It used to be tiny, but this big oaf told me to start aggressively stretching it, and now my brain is HUGE!!!!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
ROFL...no wonder you are just as bad :D

Just as bad? As who? Were you saying that I had info overload??? Hahaha, and you were just kidding about biceps not being able to grow right?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
u guys are crazy!! u got what gave you..but you can build upon it ...just make what u got well rounded....if u cant do 40 chin-ups non stop then u wont have nice bi's ....i could get into it more but i dont wont Gix to over yoga his brain in the rearward facing dog....lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Isn't the bicep a muscle that's pretty much genetically "set in stone" and can't do that much to make them grow?
please tell me you were kidding here Mindless!
maybe if you actually worked out and had some REAL LIFE experience to share (instead of what you have researched from the 74 sites you frequent) then you wouldnt say stupid shit like this!
love you...

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
please tell me you were kidding here Mindless!
maybe if you actually worked out and had some REAL LIFE experience to share (instead of what you have researched from the 74 sites you frequent) then you wouldnt say stupid shit like this!
love you...
Bwahaahahahahahahahahahaha,,,,ROFLMAO !!!!!!! I may have just pee'd a little laughing so hard .......
Sometimes the truth hurts ...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic