Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bicep chest tendon injury!!

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Ive had that injury 8 month ago while doing flat bench in my left arm its the tendon between the bicep shoulder and chest i took some anti inflamatory but now i feep i cant bench more than 50kg i feep its gonna tear again And it hurts abit. Is there anything to make it better or heals faster ? I wanna start a cycle in 2 weeks so im not sure if i can go for it with this weights.. Any recommendations?

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Ur crazy bro a tear, possibly slap tear. Don't screw around. Sounds like u need a bit of scotch tape, get ur ass to the doc before u cause serious longterm problems. Forget ur cycle, it is as good as in the trash atm.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Im sorry wait let me explain better cus im not reaaly good in english, well i did an MRI 8 month ago and the doc said i have inflamation in my tendon so all i can do is rest and when i come back i have to come back really slowly so its been 8 month and i just got back slowly and cant lift more than 50 kg chest so just wondering if there is anything can speed recovery other than gh??

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Hey i can tell you my story with bicep tendon injury .I never went to dr , but i talked with many folks that say it was a bicep tendon injury.I thappened when i got stuck with a weight on bench 3 yrs ago , as months passed it got worse.I tried to incline 135 and the front shoulder killed , flat db with 40 was pain nasty i took ghrp -6 500 day for months and never trained chest .A year ago i just said f it and started db flat with 40 for reps almost no pain ; and a few months later 0 pain i mean o nothing .I was going heavy on and off for the lst 6 months and i notice after i do 50 to 100 rep sets an the pec deck my chest has blown up ;with no inclines I hope this helps to summarize it will take you a year imo ; I've talked to others in my gym and some say 2 years .I believe ghrp-6 helped i tore my hamstring , with ghrp-6 in 3 months i was back crushing weight .

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
What always seems to be lacking in cases as the OP's is an adequate HISTORY and DIAGNOSIS.

So before anyone can render an INFORMED OPINION, A formal DIAGNOSIS IS MANDATORY from the most TO least accurate TESTS
1) Surgical
2) MRI based
3) Songraphy
4) History and Physical (actually may be MORE accurate than all of the above excluding surgery in selective cases)

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
I tore my chest and bicep and tendon in there and it took about 9 years to completely stop hurting

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic