"Best" Way To Donate Blood?

Discussion in 'General Health Forum' started by rawdeal, Nov 7, 2016.

1. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I wonder too. When you donated did they sit you infront af a PC with literally a hundred questions , mostly multiple chose requiring you to elaborate on certain . " have you taken multi plus iron " , red meat . Then they try to " trick you " lmao have you ever paid for sex" , " have you ever utilized a prostitute , " or have you ever sold your body for sex or accepted fee for sex act"

2. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I was thinking too that people with thin or " low iron " would benefit too"?

However I'm thinking that they just pool some samples together through huge filtration system .

3. NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle VIP Member

Apr 1, 2011
    You guys are thinking way too hard about donating. My iron levels are high. The only thing they turned me away for is high bp. As for the computer questions, never admit to steroid/needle use, as for the rest, use common sense. They filter the crap out of this shit. Advice is don't donate while sick and don't donate within 24 hrs of asprin use. Outside of that I walk in routinely and donate while on TRT (year round) and even tren in the summer. Helps get my hemotocrit down.

Rider likes this.
  4. Rider

Rider TID Board Of Directors

Aug 27, 2010
    Yes, good advice. This is exactly what I do to. Donating helps bring down my high iron too.

5. HDH

HDH TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    The blood mobile was at my bank today and I forgot all about it o_O

Gotta wait two weeks now.

H