HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What do you think fellas?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
My vote is for post because slin (log) makes me sluggish and the feeling of hypo in the gym is about the worst thing...

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
I like post better as far as how I feel. I've not gone hypo yet even when I did go pre workout slin loading. I just felt off for sure. Out of it and not focused. Hard to explain. I didn't care for it at all. Tried it a few times.

On the other hand post workout and I feel replenished from it. I load a bunch of aminos, vitamins etc when I use it.
No to mention if I do even feel hypo at home I have plenty of food right there. When I have done it at the gym I have Gatorade with me and some emergency sugar snacks if it got ugly.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm with the pre and post, using log and R for multiple spikes.

Pre- 5iu log and 10iu r

Post- 10iu log

The r carries through to the log for post.

Pre is sipping on gainer at the gym and post is two meals about 1.25 to 1.5 hrs apart.

The gainer (gym) is 1175cals, 180carbs and 75g protein. Plenty of carbs to keep me going strong.

That's almost 1/4 of my meal intake for the day. No chance of going hypo with that.

I've been doing this for shoulder day as opposed to post only and with the extra cals that day and the day afterwards, it's doing it's job.

I'm about ready to switch to this for every training day.

Guys get good results pre and they get good results post so pre and post just seems the way to go. Multiple spikes just seem to go further.

Hell, if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna max it out.

H

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
I always ran it in the morning and then again preworkout around 5pm.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic