Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400

Best squat belts... Need advice

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Inzer lever 13mm. Once you use a lever, you'll never want a stupid prong again.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
porky little keg; If you need something now the Inzer is fine but the EliteFTS belts are a better bang for your buck. A guy who trains at my gym has one and it's really nice. It also costs $40 less than the Inzer for what looks like the same quality.[/QUOTE said:
I've just picked up the EliteFTS 13 mm p2 belt after having a Cardillo bodybuilding style belt for many years . Personally I find the Elite belt to be surprisingly comfortable given the thickness and I use it for both squats and deadlifts . I don't know if it's the leather or the fish and mineral oil treatment they give the belt but I love the natural finish and it really has a strong leather smell . I couldn't be happier with the p2 but unfortunately for my Cardillo it's now relegated into retirement.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Cardillo for bench only??

After 15 years it's a nice momento of my bodybuilding days so I think it's probably due a rest !
I try to only use a belt on my really heavy sets on squats and normally not untill the mid to latter stage of my training cycle , recently as much as I can I don't use a belt for deadlifts . I might start experimenting with wrist wraps on bench but right now no belt simply because it feels best .

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Nice to see this thread come back up...... there are lots of nice new companies out there now making belts....

I still have and use my (now 7 year old) Bobs belt and it still looks brand new, despite being used twice a week every week.... sometimes 3x if I train strongman.

But, General Leathercraft is making some great belts right now for around the same price and they do some great embroidery too

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Bobs belts has a jr. Belt. 3", this is going to be perfect for my daughter. Will be ordering one monday

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015
I love my inzer lever belt. Have had it for like 6 years

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
General Leathercraft has some good stuff. They are actually tied into Prowristwraps.com some how. I believe they are a Distr. for them and APT makes his wraps. My wife as the 10mm Prong belt from General Leathercraft. She likes it. Seems well made.

I have a 10mm Lever Belt from Andersons. It's ok, but the lever part just seems like junk.

I have been using a 13mm Best Belt for a while and love it. I should never need another belt. It still looks new as well.
http://www.bestbelts.net/Powerlifting-Belts/Prime-Cut.aspx

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I gotta buy a new lever belt b/c it's to big now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic