Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Best squat belts... Need advice

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Harry my old training partner has that same belt and I've worn it before ... It was decent for sure esp for the price

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Cardillo belts are the best I've ever used. Steve is an awesome guys and a good friend of mine, but he stands behing his stuff. I wouldn't think twice. Every Mr o huses Cardillobelts. They are just the best imo

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I have a number of belts I use I different belt for each of the 3 lifts but I can honestly tell you that for me it makes no difference, I prefer a lever belt if I'm wearing a shirt, a 2 prong belt for squats and a spud belt for deads any of the belts listed here work as good as any of the other belts. This is really just a preference thing, I would get whatever belt you like the feel of.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I have used prong belts and a cheapie belt that was velcro and I could really tighten it up... Liked that more and it sounds like lever is gonna be most comparable to that tightening ... Are all cardillo belts prong belts?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I have a number of belts I use I different belt for each of the 3 lifts but I can honestly tell you that for me it makes no difference, I prefer a lever belt if I'm wearing a shirt, a 2 prong belt for squats and a spud belt for deads any of the belts listed here work as good as any of the other belts. This is really just a preference thing, I would get whatever belt you like the feel of.

At the end of the day it's going to come down to what you like best; single, double, or lever. SS likes a double prong and I hate it. I like my lever and SS can't stand it. Personally, if you get a pronged belt go with a single and not a double b/c a single is easier to tighten. IMHO though a lever is the easiest to get the tightest and when you're done you just unlock it and you can rest till your next set.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
My wife and I, as well as a few teammates are all using Bobs belts. I've owned a few others including Inzer but these are better.
With that said, there's a HUGE wait right now.

If you need something now the Inzer is fine but the EliteFTS belts are a better bang for your buck. A guy who trains at my gym has one and it's really nice. It also costs $40 less than the Inzer for what looks like the same quality.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Which Spud, 2 or 3 ply? Impressions?
Thanks,
Sd

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I'm also a Cardillo guy. Great Belts! I've never used an Inzer though...I like Double Prong

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic