Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Best prohormone ever made?

Y

yeti

May 18, 2013
I admitt its very harsh and toxic but also very effective ---(M1T)

M

m314

May 17, 2013
My first cycle was with 4AD (prohormone for testosterone) and 1-testosterone (legal designer steroid at the time). That was one of my favorites. Either one on its own wouldn't have been as good. 4AD doesn't raise test levels enough to make big gains, and 1-test by itself would drop natural test levels low enough to cause major side effects.

I had good results with Havoc too, although I wouldn't do that alone again. I won't run anything without test as a base. It's a shame they banned the original 4AD. That would have given guys an easy way to add test to an oral only cycle if they're afraid of injections.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
M1T is actually a steroid, not a PH. That's why it was pretty much one of the only ones that actually gave good results.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Superdrol........that's my favorite.
its not a pro-h though. people marketed as such but really is is a DIRECT steroid. its methy-masteron . just masterone made to be orally available.

I was going to say SD also though...
if you mean recently legal hormones then I say SD. for proh... i unno... epi? the Tbol one? mehhh get something known man! ;-)

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
M1T then SD.. Promagnon was solid as well.
Never tried Epi. About the only one I haven't.

Damn old thread...lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic