Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Best Preworkout Supplement Ever!

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Anavar! My first time cycling it and wow it’s my new favorite pre workout juice. How did I miss using this stuff all these years?

Incredible motivator….

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Anavar! My first time cycling it and wow it’s my new favorite pre workout juice. How did I miss using this stuff all these years?

Incredible motivator….
What dose are you using and are you talking about the pump value? At 50mg-60mg ed, it gives me incredible pumps. Over that and it gives me intolerable pumps.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
3 scoops of original Jack3D with 25mg ephedra and 20mg dbol (thai pink 5's)

Reactions: 5.0
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Never really got anything out of it as far as a "pre-workout". I did get some crazy pumps, but I can get the same with pink salt. Like two_slug mentioned my pumps are intolerable at anything over 50 mg a day. My calves feel like they are about to rip apart.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I maybe an exception but I was never impressed with it. Seems to give me GI issues and I feel stiff as hell. I do great on winstrol though.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I maybe an exception but I was never impressed with it. Seems to give me GI issues and I feel stiff as hell. I do great on winstrol though.
I did the BTG oxandrin in 2005 and 2006 was getting it from a guy who was scooping it and seros from HIV positive friends. Weird stomach pains, not much size but tons of strength taken with test deca and seros so plenty of water to lube me joints.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You and me both myo. I will take winstrol over any other oral.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I did the BTG oxandrin in 2005 and 2006 was getting it from a guy who was scooping it and seros from HIV positive friends. Weird stomach pains, not much size but tons of strength taken with test deca and seros so plenty of water to lube me joints.

Yeah mine was US pharm grade 10mg. I took 20mg with test and deca. Did feel stronger but didnt feel good. Winstrol at 20mg will make me stronger and drastically changed my appearance, more harder and fuller and actually feel good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic