Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Best post cycle therapy following anadrol cycle

H

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2014
I am 24 years old and just finished a anadrol only cycle. I Would like to know what the best post cycle therapy for anadrol if I need it at all.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I would do just clomid and nolva...can i ask why u would do a drol only?

X

Xjmj15x

Jan 27, 2013
I love torem. I tried them all and that was my favorite

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I am 24 years old and just finished a anodrol only cycle.Would like to know what the best pct is if I need it at all

The fact the OP is asking this type of question suggests, a cycle, was not in his best interest at a ripe age of 24 when TT has plateaued for most folk.

OP did you obtain precycle labs?

Excellent query BB, why the A-drol only cycle?

Finally whether PCT is really needed depends upon the dosage, duration and the quality of the A-drol you used. Many folk have recovered wo PCT especially at such a young age.
(fact is NO PCT was the NORM for most folk who used AAS until around the 1990s)

Consequently, understand PCT is NOT mandatory as some would have your believe! However in general is does expedite HTPA recovery which enables the beginning of another cycle SOONER.

So for some PCT is a damn good idea especially if cycling several drugs for several weeks beyond age 30. But younger folk cycling will invarilby recover regardless, even though PCT may shorten that interval in most, BUT NOT all instances.

Fella give it a few more years before tarting AAS, bc you have so much to learn. and gain in their ABSENCE.

regs
jim

Last edited:
Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
The fact the OP is asking this type of question suggests, a cycle, was not in his best interest at a ripe age of 24 when TT has plateaued for most folk.

OP did you obtain precycle labs?

Excellent query BB, why the A-drol only cycle?

regs
jim

Lol....adrol only cycle.
Where do u guys come Up with shit???

Pre cycle labs? That's even a bigger laugh. I'm going to venture to say if he did a adrol only cycle he has no clue about labs what so ever. Pre cycle labs are something ppl
Who have done their homework do.....clearly he has not done the slightest bit of homework beside maybe deciding pills are easier to swallow then injections.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
^^^^^^^^^
What they said. There is more research needed friend.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic