Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Best peptide cyle

C

cl8ts

Apr 25, 2014
Hey guys. I'm brand new to this forum, so be gentle. I've got experience w/AAS, but unfamiliar w/peptides. After doing a little homework I'm very interested in trying either GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 or Ipamorelin (NC 26-0161) + mod GRF-129. The dosing would look like this:
100 mcg each 3x/d (before breakfast, post workout, and before bed)

Any thoughts on these combinations and doses would be greatly appreciated. Not trying to be a needy newb, but a quality, trusted site for peptides that backs their products w/ HPLC test results would be nice too. Just trying to weed out the scammers and bunk peddlers. Thanks

C

cl8ts

Apr 25, 2014
WOW! Nothing? NO replies??? Maybe I should have titled the thread in the form of a question? Had to dig a bit, but got the answers I was looking for. Just got my peps...GHRP-2 & CJC-1295 w/o DAC (mod GRF-129). Going to run 100 mcg each 3x/day (morning, PWO, before bed) with 33 mg/d Ostarine MK-2866. I was wondering if anyone has experience running these with slin pre-workout, loading up on BCAA's, creatine, and dextrose both pre and during workout, then following workout with IGF-1 LR3? Any help here from experienced users would be appreciated.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Never had any results from IGF LR or DES. As for the peps, I get through lean times when GH supply is low by doing 100mcg of Ipa and CJC-NoDac (or mod GRF-129) 3x day waking post workout and pre-bed. Just don't eat for about 20mins after the injection, it supposedly blunts the effects. I would usually pin the peps 15mins before finishing workout and then I could eat as soon as I was done. Kept a loaded pin in a little breast milk cooler my wife had lol. Welcome aboard BTW.

C

cl8ts

Apr 25, 2014
Thanks Mike_RN. Going to try pinning at the gym...I was wondering how to get my post workout shake in with the peps before the "anabolic window" closed. I was going to try Mutant's Slin protocol, but think I'll give these peps a try on their own first post-workout. Is it ok to combine GHRP-2 & GRF-129 in the same pin for about an hr while training? One more question, I know the subtle differences between GHRP-2 and Ipa, but in your experience, which do you prefer and why? I was thinking that the synergistic effect of adding test to the cycle would more than counteract the increase of cortisol and prolactin caused by using GHRP-2 as apposed to Ipamerelin. What am I missing?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
My rationale was controlling cortisol especially since I ran 4iu HGH each morning along with the peps. Yes they will be fine mixed in same syringe.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic