Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Best Oral for a lean bulk (test base)

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Sup bros,

I'm about to start a lean bulk and I'm wondering which oral I should use. These are what I have access to:

dbol w/ proviron and/or AI
tbol
winny
sdrol
msten

I haven't used orals before since this is my second cycle and I never got into the prohormone craze b/c by the time I looked into AAS, all the non-useless ones were banned lol

stats:
5' 10"
180 pounds
13% bf

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't know what a lean bulk is but out of those orals dbol is the only one I would bother with. What's with the proviron and ai thing though? Are they blended with it? That's kinda dumb if so. You want to be able to control the dose of each one.

What ester testosterone you running with this?

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
No, the proviron and ai aren't mixed together.

Lean bulk = little water, mostly glycogen and muscle.

As for the ester, enanthate.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Lean bulk is yolo for mediocre cycle. 5'10" 180 is very lean enough lol. Bulk then cut. There are really only two choices.

Anywho, for Bulk I'd go Dbol 10mg every 6hrs (ideally) or if you got 25mgs...25mg twice a day. Take one dose preworkout if possible as Dbol is one of the few orals that hits first dose (CNS effect mainly). Halotestin or Methyltest are the only other "instant" orals I know of.

If you insist on not eating enough calories or "lean bulking" as the kids call it ;) Then I'd go with the Superdrol as it has a great glycogen supercompensation effect. You'll make the most out of calories eaten even if you're not eating optimally. I suggest you lay out your planned diet and add one more full meal than you think you need. You don't have to eat shit to bulk, just more of the good stuff you'd normally eat.

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Well, what I really mean by lean bulk is one that won't give me gains that will put water underneath my skin.

I've heard some good and bad things about dbol. I've heard about the good feels and great pumps but I've also heard about the bloat and gyno. Apparently it aromatizes into a worse form of estro called methyl-estradiol

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
BLTC, what ratio? Do you find it to be a lot better than say tbol alone?

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Tbol is a good part of a pretty boy cycle.

But in reality, “lean” and most water retention is a function of nutrition. I can cut on deca and dbol. If I want to eat that way.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
BLTC, what ratio? Do you find it to be a lot better than say tbol alone?

I've run tbol alone, run strol alone, run var alone and run a combo of em all at one point or another and imho for me personally strol works the best. On straight winstrol I dropped a few % of BF while gaining about 6lbs and got strong like bull.

FWIW....on a mg per mg basis about the only thing stronger than winstrol is halo.

Tbol alone was pretty good tho. Good strength with zero bloat but not as good as strol. Tbol worked better for me than var at the same dose.

Towards the end before I quit cold turkey I had pretty good results with 25mg dbol/25mg strol pre workout in the AM and then 25mg strol/20mg tbol for dessert. On this I got to about 200lbs at ~13% BF and could hit 315 on the bench for a strict triple. 315 atg squat for 6. Keep in mind I wasn't trying to gain a single pound or gain any size...just to recomp...and it worked to a degree.

Now a days with a total test of 239 and estradiol of < 5 I'm lucky to get 245 for a strict 6 on the bench and have given up squatting.

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Tbol is a good part of a pretty boy cycle.

:D lmao

I've run tbol alone, run strol alone, run var alone and run a combo of em all at one point or another and imho for me personally strol works the best. On straight winstrol I dropped a few % of BF while gaining about 6lbs and got strong like bull.

FWIW....on a mg per mg basis about the only thing stronger than winstrol is halo.

Tbol alone was pretty good tho. Good strength with zero bloat but not as good as strol. Tbol worked better for me than var at the same dose.

Towards the end before I quit cold turkey I had pretty good results with 25mg dbol/25mg strol pre workout in the AM and then 25mg strol/20mg tbol for dessert. On this I got to about 200lbs at ~13% BF and could hit 315 on the bench for a strict triple. 315 atg squat for 6. Keep in mind I wasn't trying to gain a single pound or gain any size...just to recomp...and it worked to a degree.

Now a days with a total test of 239 and estradiol of < 5 I'm lucky to get 245 for a strict 6 on the bench and have given up squatting.

Thanks for the run down, I appreciate it. I'm leaning heavily towards tbol + test right now but would like to try winny, var, sdrol and dbol one of these days.

Now when you say "alone" do you mean with a test base or oral only? And the dbol/winny/tbol combo, was that also run w/o a test base?

Your test and e2 levels, is this because of not using PCT?

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Thanks for the run down, I appreciate it. I'm leaning heavily towards tbol + test right now but would like to try winny, var, sdrol and dbol one of these days.

NP...happy to make a contribution to the board.

Imho stacking strol with dbol/tbol/var would be a good choice. Just bear in mind strol/var will destroy your lipid profile in a matter of weeks....which is why I quit. Cardarine/red yeast rice will help somewhat and they will return to normal after a few months.

Now when you say "alone" do you mean with a test base or oral only? And the dbol/winny/tbol combo, was that also run w/o a test base?

no test base whatsoever

Your test and e2 levels, is this because of not using PCT?

Mostly cuz I'm 47 years old. HCG therapy might have helped bring up my levels but who knows. When I was 11 a blood test confirmed I had the T levels of a 30 year old. Maybe I'm one of those "start out strong burn out fast" types?

S

Sun&Steel

Jul 10, 2018
Imho stacking strol with dbol/tbol/var would be a good choice. Just bear in mind strol/var will destroy your lipid profile in a matter of weeks....which is why I quit. Cardarine/red yeast rice will help somewhat and they will return to normal after a few months.

I don't know about cardarine, especially in regards to the cancer risk. I'd honestly would rather mess with telmisartan since it seems to do very similar things in regards to glucose metabolism, lipid profile, and fat loss. It's a BP med and it has PPAR agonist affects just like cardarine but it's an established drug and you can easily get a prescription for it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=telmisartan

Mostly cuz I'm 47 years old. HCG therapy might have helped bring up my levels but who knows. When I was 11 a blood test confirmed I had the T levels of a 30 year old. Maybe I'm one of those "start out strong burn out fast" types?

Why not just trt?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic