Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Best Multivitamin

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
I've been taking one Pak a day since 2007, IMHO it works the best for me, and I stand by it. Tried the Anavite product also, worked well, didn't have so many pills to take at once.

I definitely agree.. I used Animal Pak for a while and it's very reasonably priced.. Just way too many pills for me to keep taking on a daily basis.. Definitely the best though..

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
Three pills TWICE per day right? That's the recommended and I can tell the difference when I miss my second dose.

Yea the recommended dose is three pills in the AM and three pills in the PM.. I'm still on my first bottle right now and wanted to just use the once-a-day serving for the time being.. I feel amazing after the one dosing, I can only imagine what it would be like twice-a-day..

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I know my husband was really happy with the anavite, and now he's taking orange triad. I like the opti-women I'm taking. one in the AM, and one in the evening. Love that yellow pee! lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
<---------- Total Loser.

Apparently I have really been underrating the value of a good multi for bodybuilding purposes. I have been taking crap like centrum and that not even consistently. I am now awared.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
<---------- Total Loser.

Apparently I have really been underrating the value of a good multi for bodybuilding purposes. I have been taking crap like centrum and that not even consistently. I am now awared.

Particularly if you have a job, family, etc., a good lifting specific multivitamin made a huge difference in my training, IMHO.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
I know my husband was really happy with the anavite, and now he's taking orange triad. I like the opti-women I'm taking. one in the AM, and one in the evening. Love that yellow pee! lol

lol I haven't noticed too much yellow pee with Anavite.. But when taking Animal Pak it was almost Neon Green in color lol

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
<---------- Total Loser.

HA! I used to take centrum for women, until I read about "good" multi's. Apparently those other ones are very tough to break down, and the stuff in them isn't what we need. (this is me trying to act like I know what I'm talking about...) Also be aware that iron isn't good for guys, so check out one that doesn't contain it.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
You will be alright with a little iron if you are dropping a pint every 8 weeks at the Red Cross.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic