Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Best Multivitamin

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
this is a good all around product. i wish they would break it down per capsule though instead of giving the ingredients based on the 6 one should take for a day.

Divide by 6? :)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've taken both the Animal Pak and Beverly's Multi-Pak. I think they're both fine. However, I've always wondered when 2 hours later, my urine looks like nuclear waste just how much of the minerals are getting absorbed, and how much of the stuff is just flowing out the other end.

Because of this i've just gone to a general multi-vitamin. Any thoughts?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
b vitamins are water soluble and your body only keeps what it needs, everything else is excreted via the urine. so it is a good sign if your urine is changing because it means that you are getting enough of those and also that your body is actually absorbing it. the kidneys filter the blood so if it is in your urine, it was in your blood and if it was in your blood then it was absorbed! :D

H

Healthgain

Jun 29, 2011
Hi,
Multivitamins come in several forms. The best for you depends on your needs.
I think Multivitamins 100 tablets is best.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Hi,
Multivitamins come in several forms. The best for you depends on your needs.
I think Multivitamins 100 tablets is best.

Ok..... I can see the spam coming soon. I curious why is 100 tablets best?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Iv'e been taking ON's Opti-men.Then adding ALA/NAC,COq10,fish oil,and saw palmetto.

The Animal Pac's work great,if i'm in a rush.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I take TP's multi 3x a day. Works for me but looking into others as well.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Alive Mens

Check out the ingredients, I take 3 in the morning and I feel WAY better than when I did when I took Animal pak, Anavite or GNC Mega Men Sport.

300.JPG

Thats a damn good price too bro... I'm gonna try that one. Thanks.

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
I am partial to Anavite from Gaspari Nutrition. I like the tingle I get from it - Not a tingle like the one going up Chris Matthews leg when Obama speaks, but a beta-alanine kinda tingle.

I started using Anavite about two weeks ago.. Three pills a day and such a great product.. Definitely worth the money..

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I've been taking one Pak a day since 2007, IMHO it works the best for me, and I stand by it. Tried the Anavite product also, worked well, didn't have so many pills to take at once.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I started using Anavite about two weeks ago.. Three pills a day and such a great product.. Definitely worth the money..

Three pills TWICE per day right? That's the recommended and I can tell the difference when I miss my second dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic