ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Dnp too needs carbs to assist its process, no keto

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Doesnt DNP eat muscle or make u feel fat? Or does it directly just attack fat cells?

Lets put it this way dnp and many so called fat burners can be catabolic if used improperly , if diet and training is off, particularly dnp, many compound remember raise metabolism but it is you that manipulate those variables to enhance the burning of adipose tissue over muscle.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I wanted to see what other's thought, that gave them the best fat loss, making sure diet and cardio is all nailed down.

1. Clen
2. ECA
3. T3
4. DNP
5. GH
6. Other

I'm getting hearing all sorts of things, like ECA is not good as it just gives energy best used before doing CV and helps control food intake bit does not help burn fat. Clen some people say it just makes then eat more food. I don't anyone in gym that has taken DNP. GH most people say that it's very good if taken for a long period of time and they get very lean but there is a cost issue with this. Alot of people say T3 is good, when taken with gear and high protein diet.

Is there something that can be taken to get rid of fat from the lower part of the stomach?

I'm always seeking ways to getting leaner diet and CV is all ok, thinking of taking T3 in addition to my current cycle. At 100mcg per day, Day 1 50mcg, Day 2 75mcg, Day 3 onwards 100mcg and will take that for about 2/3 weeks, heard there is no need to taper down and will stop end of this period.

No need to taper clen but T3 you must. Unless you want your hair to fall out.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I didn't taper on or off and I still have a full head of luscious ginger tinted hair.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thyroid imbalance causes hair loss. T3 has a short halflife. Thus, taper off of it. I'm not really going to pretend I'm a scientist and give you some elaborate answer as to the physiology behind this. Research it, then disagree.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Thyroid imbalance causes hair loss. T3 has a short halflife. Thus, taper off of it. I'm not really going to pretend I'm a scientist and give you some elaborate answer as to the physiology behind this. Research it, then disagree.

Well I can disagree because I didn't lose any hair. not saying that it wont happen in some, just didn't happen with me. Like with all compounds, we can all be affected differently. I also only took 50 mcg for 8 weeks, a fairly low dose. This could also be the reason for no hairloss, or maybe I was just lucky. Regardless, There is not enough consistent information regarding T-3. Prior to starting it for the first time, I spent hours looking for scientific info in regards to protocols, sides etc. So if we can gather some and put it here for the masses that would be great. I know shine is hoarding a stockpile of info on it!

Last edited:
TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
I wanted to see what other's thought, that gave them the best fat loss, making sure diet and cardio is all nailed down.

1. Clen
2. ECA
3. T3
4. DNP
5. GH
6. Other

I'm getting hearing all sorts of things, like ECA is not good as it just gives energy best used before doing CV and helps control food intake bit does not help burn fat. Clen some people say it just makes then eat more food. I don't anyone in gym that has taken DNP. GH most people say that it's very good if taken for a long period of time and they get very lean but there is a cost issue with this. Alot of people say T3 is good, when taken with gear and high protein diet.

Is there something that can be taken to get rid of fat from the lower part of the stomach?

I'm always seeking ways to getting leaner diet and CV is all ok, thinking of taking T3 in addition to my current cycle. At 100mcg per day, Day 1 50mcg, Day 2 75mcg, Day 3 onwards 100mcg and will take that for about 2/3 weeks, heard there is no need to taper down and will stop end of this period.

1. DNP
2. HGH
3. ECA
4. T3
5. CLEN

T3 and Clen can be interchangeable for me. I like to use T3 to supplement the HGH, ECA, or DNP.

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
Doesnt DNP eat muscle or make u feel fat? Or does it directly just attack fat cells?

DNP causes oxidation of Kreb Cycle substrates. This allows carbs and fats to be mobilized and broken down to release energy in the form of heat instead of ATP.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Little dnp/.meridia /t3/Helios

Rip rip rip

Throw some gh in there and mast/tren/prop

Also little treadomillabola

Paper thin

Start this again soon

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
"T3 " best by far- but as with all - cycle eating and training spot on! most hype is just ingorant bookworm crapoka

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic