Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Best fat Burning Steroid

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
What is the best fat burning steroid? What are typical dosages or cycles? Im not concerned with gaining a lot of mass, I want to harden up.

So in you experiences what is the best fat burning steroid?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think fat burning steroid is a misnomer. Are you asking for a cutting cycle?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I feel like Tren helped in losing fat, but I had to put in the diet/cardio/training work nonetheless

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Look at steroids as muscle builders and fat burners as......well fat burners, T3, T4, Clen, DNP (only for big brave guys like LK lol), ECA stack, etc.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Look at steroids as muscle builders and fat burners as......well fat burners, T3, T4, Clen, DNP (only for big brave guys like LK lol), ECA stack, etc.
They will improve metabolic action but they have no direct effect on lipolysis, of course some asshole will always post some shit about var having such an effect but nonetheless its a very minimal amount it helps, diet cardio and actual fat burning drugs and sups are where you will look for such an effect...but hey what do I know?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Dnp all the way if u are only wanting to shed fat...as far as a cycle that made me the hardest...it would have been test e, tren e, Eq, and winny...I was solid mass on that. As far as fat I'm lucky and don't put much on...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
They will improve metabolic action but they have no direct effect on lipolysis, of course some asshole will always post some shit about var having such an effect but nonetheless its a very minimal amount it helps, diet cardio and actual fat burning drugs and sups are where you will look for such an effect...but hey what do I know?

You Know more than 98% of the people on theese damn boards!

Only time I've seen steroids make a big difference in body fat is For Hrt, which will help to reverse the fat gain and only to a certain degree without diet and exercise. but like you mentioned the rest are the key factors.

Last edited:
Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
raise that test in your body and burn more fat that simple.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

you know good sir i heard var....

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

I would say u know alot. Your the biggest damn guy I have seen here so u got to know something!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
HGH.. except HGH isnt AAS.

No steroids directly burns fat as aj said.

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
Tren prop and 4 iu's a day of GH and I can eat what ever i want

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic