Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Best Ear Buds?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Something I do which works well for me is I bought the extended warranty (2 yrs for $20) from Best Buy and I'm just switching mine out every 1.5 yrs and getting a new pair. I keep paying $20 for the extended warranty but I'm only paying for that each time so each year I'm only out $20 and I have a new pair.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
I've been using Bose SoudsSport Wireless for a couple of years, and I'm pretty satisfied with them. Good sound, water resistant, and comfortable and secure fit during exercise. I don't really have anything to compare them too, though, since I've only ever owned Bose earbuds.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
I've been using Bose SoudsSport Wireless for a couple of years, and I'm pretty satisfied with them. Good sound, water resistant, and comfortable and secure fit during exercise. I don't really have anything to compare them too, though, since I've only ever owned Bose earbuds.

Heard good things about Bose too. It's on my top options when I finally buy wireless earbuds. I'm currently making the most out of my Apple earpods to get my money's worth. LOL

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Ok so my Bose headphones decided to crap out on me after about a year so I went looking to replace them. I decided on these after reading the reviews. DUDE. You must get them. Seriously. They are better than Bose. And for $60. I promise you you won’t be disappointed. If you get them and I’m wrong, just return them. Free returns if you have Amazon Prime.

Search for KZ AS10 in earbuds in Amazon.

I bought those, they get to the house and they arent wireless..... back to amazon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic