Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Best Ear Buds?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
What kind of ear buds are you guys using and enjoying these days? I just got a set of the Sony extra bass (not wireless) and they arent bad but I'm considering a bluetooth set next. I've seen Bose and Sony both highly rated help me decide.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Got the MPow flame off of Amazon, found out they are not really waterproof as I sweat through them on the treadmill.
The seller does replace them when they fail though.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Jabra Elite Sport. Been using these for a while now and they beat the Bose ones I bought. Great sound and bass to them.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Rite now I have the beats studio and the air pods.
I still prefer the over the ear beats.
The air pods fall out when I am really putting the squeeze on.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Bose soundsport free

Awesome bass, sound quality is clear and unlike the other major brands like jabra, jbryds, airpods (ive tried them all) the volume can really be cranked up.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I got the jbrds and they're ok. I always get the extended warranty so I can switch them out which seems to always be the case. Sweat + chalk = working poorly after time.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
What kind of ear buds are you guys using and enjoying these days? I just got a set of the Sony extra bass (not wireless) and they arent bad but I'm considering a bluetooth set next. I've seen Bose and Sony both highly rated help me decide.

Ok so my Bose headphones decided to crap out on me after about a year so I went looking to replace them. I decided on these after reading the reviews. DUDE. You must get them. Seriously. They are better than Bose. And for $60. I promise you you won’t be disappointed. If you get them and I’m wrong, just return them. Free returns if you have Amazon Prime.

Search for KZ AS10 in earbuds in Amazon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic