Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

best cardio machine?

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Apart from the treadmill what is the next best cardio machine to use?

E

evolving

Dec 16, 2010
imho the step mill, the one with the revolving stair case. It's brutal, but get the job done well.

Elliptical is just weird to me, i can't do it anymore.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Bed - Sex

One Hour of Intercourse
# One hour of intercourse will burn more calories than any other combination of sexual activity. A total of 385 calories will be burned if you and your partner can engage in coitus for 60 straight minutes. This is the hardest workout you can experience when having sex.

One Hour of Foreplay
# Foreplay can include kissing, caressing, genital stimulation and oral stimulation. Basically, foreplay is anything that precedes intercourse. Sixty minutes of foreplay will invoke a great amount of stimulation from both partners, and can result in a decent number of burned calories. The average amount of calories burned from an hour of foreplay is 130.

30 Minutes of Foreplay, 30 Minutes of Intercourse
# Splitting the amount of foreplay and intercourse in the course of an hour will burn approximately 260 calories. The foreplay will burn about 65 calories in the first half-hour, and the intercourse will burn 195 calories in the second half-hour.

15 Minutes of Foreplay, 45 Minutes of Intercourse
# Some couples only need a little bit of foreplay to get aroused, followed by a longer session of intercourse. You will burn about 320 calories this way--30 calories for 15 minutes of foreplay and 290 calories for 45 minutes of intercourse. This is the second-highest amount of calories you'll burn in an hour of sex, after 60 straight minutes of intercourse.

45 Minutes of Foreplay, 15 Minutes of Intercourse
# Some couples need to spend more time engaged in foreplay, and don't last as long during intercourse. This is a perfectly healthy way to have sex, and you'll still burn quite a few calories. The amount of calories that you burn in 15 minutes of intercourse is about the same as what you would burn in
45 minutes of foreplay--approximately 97 calories for each. In an hour, you'll burn about 195 calories.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
thats the only cardio i get

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Best is rather subjective, I hate an elliptical but its easy on the joints. Walking on a incline or swimming is best for me.

E

eddieg

Dec 20, 2010
Second best cardio... Kickboxing aerobics.... I have never tried it... But have noticed that the men who are doing it are sweating bullets every time i glance inside a class... Could be their pants are too tight and they are battling to keep it together when surrounded by the sweating bouncing breasts of their fellow gym goers...but um... um....sorry what was i talking about again....?

UNCLECOOL

UNCLECOOL

Dec 16, 2010
With out going into detail does this go both ways. Both man and woman? how do you split this up. say you do more work do you burn more? or is this for equal share. good post though just another way for me to get some. on days she says no I can tell he that if she wants me with a six pack that she need to do her part and let me burn some cals on her.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
My preference is the rowing erg. I use it with tabata styled sprints and it's pretty intense and effective.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I like the rowing ergometer myself, full body cardio blast in the privacy of my home, I prefer my girl but she isn't always 100percent available LOL

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I do like the elliptical, really works the muscles in my lower back also on the right setting whereas they loosen up and don't hurt as much. tredmill is epic boredom no matter what is on TV. Stationary bike is like playing hackysack with my balls. Heavy Bag is a great cardio workout, good stress reliever as well!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic