Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

best blasting agent?

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
4-6 week blasts depending upon duration of blood testing. If blood test are 6 months apart, 8 week blasts.

RC stuff, yep. I'm super careful. Stopped doing all Judo and Aikido hard falls...done. I do still do Kali/Silat but no hard falls. Workouts are insanity max 30 and Chris Heria body weight workouts for the next 6 months. I am doing some light weight lifting with hi reps just to condition the muscles...but very careful with everything!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
These are the two blasts I've done:

12 weeks
Test C 400mg/week
tbol - don't remember dose but 2 pills/day (last 8 weeks)
proviron 40mg/day

12 weeks
Test C 500mg/week
anavar - 40mg/day (last 6 weeks)
proviron - 40mg/day

Liked them both but I liked the anavar/proviron cycle a little more.

Next one will probably be 2 oil based and 1 oral. I have test C, NPP, EQ and anavar on hand.

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Short ester for that time frame, NPP , 50mg Var and 25mg of pro v you will have very little water retention as long as you keep your water intake high, what test are you currently running as your TRT base?
Deca is great but takes too long to kick in and to clear out, anadrol will swell you up and give ZERO lasting muscle training as you stated you are doing high reps and moderate weight.
Protein needs to be clean and high to get the most out of a 4-6 week cycle although quite frankly the 4 weeks seems not worth it to me.
If you eat responsibly with these compounds you can make a nice visual transformation;)
Keep us posted

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
My primary concern is that I am under a doc's script and treatment for TRT. I just started TRT around the week of Thanksgiving @ 100 mg test cyp per week with 500IU HCG 2x week. I just want to make sure my test and estrogen levels drop to normal after the blast. I've a crap load of test ethanate, cyp, and sustanon. I also have EQ, Deca, Winny, Tbol and Dbol and some Abombs along with some estrogen blockers.

Like I said, I don't want to loose the doc's trust yet he was clear he was not ok with illicit AAS use. So, how do I get my labs in the normal range after a blast? I know that certain AAS produce more than others and antiE's are a must for some. So, blasting with say Dbol/Abombs I would assume an anitE is needed for the blast. And how much time off blast before blood testing so hormone levels look "Normal"?

TY for the help!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
If you have all that test on hand then why even bother with a drs script? then you don't have to worry about the amounts your doing. you can always get blood tests as I don't use doc prescribed trt and get blood tests every 3mo. paid for by ins. I don't get test levels done but everything else.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
My insurance pays for my TRT. I just "back fill" my test C and use my own stuff. Due to my job, I started prescribed TRT. A year ago, my estrogen was off the charts! I had no idea and I did not want to pay out of pocket for blood tests during my self prescribed TRT, I decided to go with legit prescribed TRT & it's juse easier to get everything from the TRT doc since meds and blood test are all paid for by insurance :) simply put, easier this way.

Now, how do I blast and keep my test and estrogen levels in check? I"m considering using HGH next go around with tbol and test trt doses. Trying to get my rotator cuff strong and lots of body weight exercises, light to moderate weight lifting for the next 6 months before I start really start lifting again.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013

Everyone metabolizes test at a slightly different rate however at 200mg trt / week with a blast with 400-500mg a week for 12 weeks I was back in my normal range of 1000 ng/dl in 9 days from my last pin.

Use a steroid calculator and you can see when the exogenous starts dropping off and back into your normal range. Count the days.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Are you asking when will your BW will be returning to normal for a Dr. BW ?

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
That makes some sense to me, plug in what I blast with into the steroid calculator and do the math. So, what about deca? I know that stays in the system for up to 18 months detection time. I"m sure that would not hold true for blood work, right?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Detection time has nothing to do with blood work. The next thing people go to is the half life. Even this has very little to do how it could effect your blood work. There's a lot of factors; compound, dose, length of exposure, previous condition, age, the list goes on and on.

Pick a compound and research it's effect on what is being tested in your BW. Obviously, if you do Test, your test levels will be high along with your Estrogen. Crits and RBC maybe elevated with high level of test but should clear up in a few weeks. That's the easy one.

Tren will kill a lipid profile for everyone. Anyone that tells you differently either has bunk tren or doesn't even do the required BW. I find my total cholesterol returns in 4-5 weeks after cycle. What it does to HDL, LDL, and triglycerides individually I can't personally speak for.

Orals will probably be the worst on your CBC & CMP if you don't give yourself enough recovery time. Each oral had its own hyper-toxicity level so the higher that level, the longer the recovery.

This could go on forever but you want my opinion? Stay away from orals unless you want a jump start, and I'm not big on that. Run your Test at 500mg and NPP at 500mg/wk. Cut out the NPP & drop your Test back down to TRT 6 weeks before your BW and you should be okay.

Assuming your TT is not what's high, the Dr. will give you a second bite at the apple with another blood test in 6 weeks, SOP. Just don't fuuk that one up too.

Let me know how you make out.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Thank you T.O.S. :) For the first 5 weeks I have done the test E instead of cyp, Ostarine SARM @ 15mg per day, Caradine @ 20mg a day and some Proviron (25mg/day). I started my test early @ 300mg for the first 2 weeks then did 100mg twice a week. From 4 weeks out of blood testing, I have been doing the prescribed 50mg 2x a week with all others cut out of my use....till blood labs are done.

Once blood tests are preformed, I'm going to do MK-677 or GH and maybe 25mg/day of Tbol in addition to the TRT for the first 4 weeks. Then drop down to the script.

I respond well to deca and drol, however, I'm trying to recover from the rotator cuff surgery so I figured HGH or MK677 will be best for now.

Thanks for the help!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Detection time has nothing to do with blood work. The next thing people go to is the half life. Even this has very little to do how it could effect your blood work. There's a lot of factors; compound, dose, length of exposure, previous condition, age, the list goes on and on.

Pick a compound and research it's effect on what is being tested in your BW. Obviously, if you do Test, your test levels will be high along with your Estrogen. Crits and RBC maybe elevated with high level of test but should clear up in a few weeks. That's the easy one.

Tren will kill a lipid profile for everyone. Anyone that tells you differently either has bunk tren or doesn't even do the required BW. I find my total cholesterol returns in 4-5 weeks after cycle. What it does to HDL, LDL, and triglycerides individually I can't personally speak for.

Orals will probably be the worst on your CBC & CMP if you don't give yourself enough recovery time. Each oral had its own hyper-toxicity level so the higher that level, the longer the recovery.

This could go on forever but you want my opinion? Stay away from orals unless you want a jump start, and I'm not big on that. Run your Test at 500mg and NPP at 500mg/wk. Cut out the NPP & drop your Test back down to TRT 6 weeks before your BW and you should be okay.

Assuming your TT is not what's high, the Dr. will give you a second bite at the apple with another blood test in 6 weeks, SOP. Just don't fuuk that one up too.

Let me know how you make out.[/

I would run the orals that I suggested no matter what for that short duration you are planning and YES tren would be a lipid profile killer, however it was not mentioned as an option to the op, as with everything in life you will have some give and take.
If you consume alcohol, while on any steroid, then the LAST thing anyone should worry or complain about is liver enzymes or bad bloodwork in general so keep it clean.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic