Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

best blasting agent?

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I've been onTRT for 2 months. I plan on blasting and going off the blast 1 month prior to blood checks in the near future.

What agents will be best for blasting?

Anadrol?
Tbol?
Deca
NPP
Masteron
anavar
provorin

I"m reading a lot and I"m just not sure as of what I need to use? I heard masteron is great for blast for those of us on TRT, also Tbol.

Any ideas,

Help is greatly appreciated

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
What are your goals? I don't usually think Mast or Tbol with a "blast"

Last edited:
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Nandralone!

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Seems like you want reecomp (same here) to add to necessary test. Have you considered dbt and or bolden one cyp?

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Masteron fits well in the stack in my opinion.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Btw, do u guys like mast e or p better?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Btw, do u guys like mast e or p better?
I prefer mast prop, but I've only used it for cutting along with test p and tren ace. Neither is what I would consider adding to anything called a "blast".

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Really depends on your goals. Are you leaning out or bulking? If getting leaner is the goal try tren and oral winny at maybe 300-400mg p/w and 50mg p/d

If bulking is your goal try NPP and dbol at 300-400mg per week and 25-30mg per day

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Leaning out and bulking :) I am going to work after 5 months off due to a rotator cuff surgery. I lost 25lbs of muscle due to no activity and going off self TRT. I'm back on doc prescribed trt and I just started working out upper body..

I love Anadrol, deca and test but I am not sure if I can use either of these while on doc prescribed TRT. Obviously, I am not going to discolse with my doc that I am blasting. I get my blood checked every 2 months so far. Not sure if that time span is going to increase up to 4 months or 6 in the future. Point is, If I blast, I'll come off for at least 4 weeks prior to any blood testing so my hormone levels get to where they should be ;) I'm also wondering if I need any anti estrogen during the blast?

Thanks everyone for the help!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Myself, I would go very slowly when getting back into it after the rc surgey, your strength on that side will be way down and it is super easy to fuck it up again trust me and ir ask Bova on this.
For compounds, I would ask how long your blast will be?
Some are better for short runs and some better for long.
Let us know your time frame allowed to blast please

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic