Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

best blasting agent?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
tren and a short acting test (prop, or preferably, suspension if u can handle the injections, which are extremely painful...u also have to use a decent size pin as well)...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Define Blasting agent cuz me ? I’d say before I workout injectable anadrol: TNE combo you literally get stronger every time

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
How about Test Suspension ?!?
Fast , Fast acting !
Out of system quickly !
Frequent pinning may not ring with everyone, but I love it .
Great , Great gains in muscle and strength.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Tren was used as an example, just like the Testosterone was about knowing what compounds effect certain test within the BW. Look and you'll see my recommendation of the two compounds that were within his list.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Well, I hope I"m not Fucked! :( I had my blood labs drawn last week & had my appointment today. Turns out, my test was 1325 on 50mg 2x a week. My total free test was 20, target high is 15. Estrogen is 57 - high. my hemocrit was 49, an increase of 9% which is what made my doc suspicious that something was not right.

The entire 2 months, I've followed Doc's orders. I was using Ostarine for the month of November, then discontinued it in the 2nd week of December. I was off of the Ostarine for 6 weeks. I also was using Cardarine 15mg/day. I'm still on that as it dramatically helped my lipid profile via my PCP doc.

So, the doc asked for a new blood test to test my CBC. I"m concerned because after my last blood test last week, I started taking my MK677 20mg/day and I also took a 250mg injection of test E, and I took 100mg of the Cyp on Monday, blood test was today. CRAP, Now what?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
http://steroidcalc.com/

May help you see how blood levels are affected by dosage and time.

@DungeonDweller I used to use that site all the time and they pulled it down.

I found this one which is almost as good. It does work great to use exactly as you are saying.

Eg, if your script is 125 mg / week. Just put in 10 weeks of 125 TC and you will see around 7-8 they stabilize at a certain number. (remember that number)

Then If you are "blasting" at 500 just put in 10 weeks at 500, and start playing with options of how many weeks you skip and when you bring your normal dose back in to stabilize at your script number.

IIRC, I used to skip a week completely and then maybe it was 1/4 or 1/2 Script dose for a few weeks and you were dialed right back in. You just have to play with it.

Good luck

NEW SITE: (Just put half life at the top of the col. If you are only running one compound, just use single col eg: C01 The rows are days of the week.

https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Thanks for the reply, however, read the last one. After 10 weeks on TRT, blood labs were taken last week. My blood work came in high even-though I was doing what was prescribed during the 10 weeks on TRT. After the blood test last week, I hit an injection of T300 ethanate for 300mg. Monday, 100mg which will really make my T show up HIGH. Plus, I started MK677 the night after I had my 10 week labs taken :( I'm kind of freaking out because my Doc appointment today (one week after blood labs were taken) we went over the labs. They took labs again today due to high hemocrit value (9% higher than normal).

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@Dirk Diggler I am confused....if you just went on your script 2 months ago, you really are only now reaching stable levels. But it looks like you may have 'backloaded' in the beginning w/ the 300?

Either way, 200mg/week is the top of the label for TRT. It will put most people WELL above top of the scale.
"AVERAGE" starting dose is generally 100mg/week. 125/week puts me at about 800ish.

You are a little all over the place and it sounds like right when you got your script, you started looking to add stuff to it. Slow and steady brother. Get stable, make you doc happy with where you are and then mess around it you want. Dont be in such a hurry.

HTC is usually a cumulative thing and (generally speaking) it is hard to see only 8 weeks elevating so much. My advice is blame it in Ostarine. Telling him you were taking a supplement (which Ostarine was OTC) and you will stop so he can retest you.

Donate blood and stay on aprox 125/ week TOTAL until he retests. THEN>>>> Do whatever you want and keep you 200 script.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Sorry for the confusion....kind of freaking out right now. Dec1, I was prescribed TRT @ 100mg week divided into 2 shots per week. I was on Ostarine @ 20mg from October till Dec 16th. I have also been using Cardarine throughout the TRT treatment.
Last week, I had my blood taken to check my blood values. After I had my blood taken, I started the MK677, & then added a 300mg shot of TE, then for my next dose 3 days later, a 100mg shot. Both of these shots should have been 50mg.

During the 2 months of TRT, I did the TRT exactly how I was prescribed with the exception of the cardarine. T came back on the high side @ 1300ish. hemocrit came in high 9% higher than expected @ my appointment today. They took blood today and now I'm freaking out as I increased the test and added the MK677. I hear from the doc on Friday.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, just trying to make sense of my situation....while I'm freaking out :(

B T W Thank you for the help!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@Dirk Diggler I understand now. Did they draw blood the day you injected? It should be drawn the day you are due to inject.

Yea....if you actually gave a sample with all the extra you added in, your doc is going to be confused as hell! I am not sure you have a choice but to be honest with him, or tell him you screwed up and somehow got confused and was injecting 1ml instead of .5. There is no way in heck your numbers now (basically on a mild cycle) are going to make a trt doc happy. Or you might could try confusing the issue with OTC supplements you are taking. They actually will have no effect, but your doc might brush it off and say, quit everything but the test and we will retake blood in 8 weeks.

That would be your best outcome you could hope for. The worst is the guy thinks you are going to abuse TRT and wont continue with you and now you have some pretty elevated tests in your records which might spook off a GP in the future from providing you with test.

Not sure what the idea was behind starting a cycle only 8 weeks after undergoing a new trt regimen with your doc? If I am correctly understanding your timeline, that seems a little short-sighted.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
@Dirk Diggler I understand now. Did they draw blood the day you injected? It should be drawn the day you are due to inject.

Yea....if you actually gave a sample with all the extra you added in, your doc is going to be confused as hell! I am not sure you have a choice but to be honest with him, or tell him you screwed up and somehow got confused and was injecting 1ml instead of .5. There is no way in heck your numbers now (basically on a mild cycle) are going to make a trt doc happy. Or you might could try confusing the issue with OTC supplements you are taking. They actually will have no effect, but your doc might brush it off and say, quit everything but the test and we will retake blood in 8 weeks.

That would be your best outcome you could hope for. The worst is the guy thinks you are going to abuse TRT and wont continue with you and now you have some pretty elevated tests in your records which might spook off a GP in the future from providing you with test.

Not sure what the idea was behind starting a cycle only 8 weeks after undergoing a new trt regimen with your doc? If I am correctly understanding your timeline, that seems a little short-sighted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic