Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Benifits of Bodybuilding

A

anabolicsupp

The Benifits of Bodybuilding

*Allowed me to become a full time action movie actor.
*Allowed me to live my dreams of being a professional wrestler.
*Girlfriends since I started bodybuilding - reads like a fantasy list.
*Self Confidence gains were bigger than my physical gains, this translated into many additional benefits.
*Got me work with Sydney Dance Company and my subsequent move to Sydney from Newcastle, Australia.
*As an Entertainer I have met a ton of very interesting and unusual people that I can call my friends.
*Allowed me to work in some of the hottest nightclubs in town when I was still a teenager.
*Gets me a ton of respect from many people, especially in Asia.
*I can stand up and speak my mind and interfer when I see something wrong when others would be scared.
And there are many more benefits of bodybuilding ......
What you say about it?

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Im not a bodybuilder Im in too power and being huge hence the name any way it has helped me too stay healthy and really has been great for the job I do as security,And when Im on my Harley and wearing just my leather vest women go crazy LOL any way I have never regretted getting into the Irongame just my thoughts

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I think this post is overblowing the positives, I have been at it for 20 years and it doesnt automatically open doors, and make your life some fucking fairy tale.
It has its benefits but not on those points.
I dont know you but I feel like you are trying to sell something with that post, what that is I dont know, but bodybuilding is alot of hardwork and sacrifice for a lot of athletes.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
helped heal my body from past mistakes.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
your right ajdos there are bad things about it like the cost of the supp. and the hours of lifting and the eating the money spent there it has actually cost me 3 wifes who couldnt understand the whole money thing but again I wouldnt change a thing Ive met alot of great people at the gym and lifted at alot of great places in this country .But it does have is good side as I stated in my earlier post.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic