Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Bench Form Critique Please

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Turbo you are not nearly as fked up as I thought you would be. Actually I am pretty impressed. Good job bro!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Dynamic bench day. This is my first working set of 3. Kept the volume low because next week is supposed to be a heavy week.

Last edited by a moderator:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Turbo you are not nearly as fked up as I thought you would be. Actually I am pretty impressed. Good job bro!
you took the words right out of my mouth... I am just glad to see he isnt a teenage girl!good work turbo... I really am impressed with your progress!Now tell your mom to bring us that meatloaf!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012

you took the words right out of my mouth... I am just glad to see he isnt a teenage girl!good work turbo... I really am impressed with your progress!Now tell your mom to bring us that meatloaf!

LMAO; even when TurboTits is getting compliments they are totally back-handed. :D

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012

Thanks IC. Hahahaha
LMAO; even when TurboTits is getting compliments they are totally back-handed. :D

=))

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
LOL... TurboTits!.... TITAAAAYYYYYSSSS

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Dynamic bench day. This is my first working set of 3. Kept the volume low because next week is supposed to be a heavy week.

Keep playing with your feet. I think they might need to go out wider or in front of you more. Mess around with it. You need to find a way for you to be able to push your weight from your feet onto your neck and keep the glutes squeezed hard as hell.

Also on your speed day, bring that bar down real aggressively. Your second rep was too slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
I think they might need to go out wider or in front of you more. Mess around with it. You need to find a way for you to be able to push your weight from your feet onto your neck and keep the glutes squeezed hard as hell.

Thanks man I tried this today and it felt pretty supportive. I think I'll try it for my next bench session!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Is your back arched on purpose?

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Is your back arched on purpose?

Yea, it shortens the range of motion and allows you to roll your shoulder blades back.

Its also supposed to relieve pressure on your chest muscles and shoulders.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Yea, it shortens the range of motion and allows you to roll your shoulder blades back.

Its also supposed to relieve pressure on your chest muscles and shoulders.

Got it.

Good job turbs!! Keep doing yer thang!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic