eddieg

Dec 20, 2010
:confused: hi all

2X PGW TEST CYP 250
2X OC B-bol
1x LP CLOMID (PCT)
1X LP NOLVA
1X LP HCG

I have been told that the above would be a good start off 'kit' for me...? I am 37 years old, best shape of my life...i have been training for just over 2 years... My diet is borderline fantastic. Please comment on the products above..? I have to be honest and say i don;t know what NOLVA or HCG is off hand.... I am obviously still new and have loads to learn w.r.t a beginners cycle....

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
there are things to find out before starting a cycle for the first time.

the test cyp you have choosen. you need to know how long it needs to be run for to get the benifits from it or it can be a waste.
also to stack anything elses for the first run is a little skeatchy. just because if you get any side effects you wont know where they came from.

the pct will start when is the next thing you need to find out. if this is not timed right you stand the chance of loosing your gains.
also diet is very important.
if this is not spot on you will not gain to the full potential and the gear in turn will be blamed that goes for the way you train also.
read for a while and be ready for this.
the first cycle is the most important one of all.
i sure wish i could do mine all over again.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
there are things to find out before starting a cycle for the first time.

the test cyp you have choosen. you need to know how long it needs to be run for to get the benifits from it or it can be a waste.
also to stack anything elses for the first run is a little skeatchy. just because if you get any side effects you wont know where they came from.

the pct will start when is the next thing you need to find out. if this is not timed right you stand the chance of loosing your gains.
also diet is very important.
if this is not spot on you will not gain to the full potential and the gear in turn will be blamed that goes for the way you train also.
read for a while and be ready for this.
the first cycle is the most important one of all.
i sure wish i could do mine all over again.

i think he can use an oral with test for the first time bro. when you say your PCT has to be timed just right or your going to lose your gains is not accurate. like with test E the optimal time to start PCT is between 11-14 days post lat inject. doeant really matter. even if you were 2 days after that isnt going to ake or break your cycle.
as for keeping the gains, well with this one i always have to laugh. the hard truth is after you PCT and your test levels return to normal your body cant maintain most of the mass you have build especially if you built past your genitic potential.

a basic test/dbol cycle is fine OP. perhaps get some HCG to keep the boys happy and to allow a smoother transition into PCT. good luck.

and yea what are the abbreviations?

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
sorry i dont agree with that. the use of an oral for a first cycle is very common. but not highly recomended to noobs

but when you write a post the way i did there that makes the OP want to read more and not just look for handouts. it makes them understand more when they read.
as for timing the PCT. you know how many noobs want to start the next day after a last pin? ever one of them do. this is because they have not read anything about PCT.
as for keeping gains post cycle. sure you loose some. if you train and eat the same as on the cycle you make the lose minimal.

11-14 days before starting pct. sure thats great if you are new. thats just the half life of the ester. i wont start a pct untill 3 weeks after last pin when i have run test E
the test level even into the 3rd week are rather high and i take advantage of this but i'm not going to tell a new guy to do this.

i'm not new to this by no means. just because i dont post a shit load of advice here dont mean shit.
but giving away the farm wnot teach him mhow to run it.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
im willing to bet weather you start pct 2 weeks or 3 weeks isnt going to make a difference. the OP asked a question and i just gave him my opinion. ive seen these threads and responces a million times. everything in this game is subjective and there are are many ways to skin a cat. these was no spoon feeding going on on my part as i was just contributing to the thread.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i suppose not bad choice of wording on my part.
your right there is a number of ways to skin a cat. even how to cook em after.
i took the quote as an attack to say i am completely wrong.
i'm sure there will be more opinions on this as well.
i have a way to give advice to the new guys and make them read. but we both have our ways.
nothing wrong with that.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i suppose not bad choice of wording on my part.
your right there is a number of ways to skin a cat. even how to cook em after.
i took the quote as an attack to say i am completely wrong.
i'm sure there will be more opinions on this as well.
i have a way to give advice to the new guys and make them read. but we both have our ways.
nothing wrong with that.

in no way was i meaning to attack and sorry if you took it that way. we are both very passionate about what we do thats all.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
sorry i dont agree with that. the use of an oral for a first cycle is very common. but not highly recomended to noobs
but when you write a post the way i did there that makes the OP want to read more and not just look for handouts. it makes them understand more when they read.
as for timing the PCT. you know how many noobs want to start the next day after a last pin? ever one of them do. this is because they have not read anything about PCT.
as for keeping gains post cycle. sure you loose some. if you train and eat the same as on the cycle you make the lose minimal.

11-14 days before starting pct. sure thats great if you are new. thats just the half life of the ester. i wont start a pct untill 3 weeks after last pin when i have run test E
the test level even into the 3rd week are rather high and i take advantage of this but i'm not going to tell a new guy to do this.

i'm not new to this by no means. just because i dont post a shit load of advice here dont mean shit.
but giving away the farm wnot teach him mhow to run it.

Personally, I have nothing against people new to the game running an oral for the first cycle. In fact, it can be beneficial in many ways. Noobs will likely run test E or C (no prop). So, it will take several weeks before they get any tangible benefit from it as far as lifting and gains. Starting them off with a moderate Dbol dose like 20-25mg ED is a good idea (moderate dose is the key here, you want to be able to use more for the next cycle). If they just pin Test E they're likely to think the stuff doesn't work very good after 2 weeks and possibly up the dose...this is the last thing that we need people doing. We always try to advise people on the "perfect" newbie cycle, I have a whole thread dedicated to it. But, the fact remains that people are going to do things the way THEY want most of the time. So, why not set them up with something that will give them gains straight out of the gate? This way they will be more apt to follow the advice because they'll see and feel real results. This is just my opinion, but it has worked out very well for a few of my buddies in the past.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Dont get me wrong. an oral for a first timmer can go both ways.
in your case here GS you where there with your buddies. they know and trust you. i have done the same thing with some of my friends that started this past year.
you can guide them along the right path and keep them level.

a guy i dont know. i cant advise them to use an oral to kick the cycle. they wont know what to look for or know how to tell if the test is working on its own.
it may be the oral alone thats working and the rest is crap.
or if its the case of dbol and test for afirst. the dbol is most likely going to give you sore nipples and they will think right away the test is causing it and they may even think its gyno.

if a guy has studied and it shows up in his posting by all means i will suggest an oral for the first time. but for this guy here no way. not until he educates himself more.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I agree on that pux....this guy has more reading to do. I was speaking about someone who "is" more ready to start. Not even knowing what Nolva or HCG is can't be held against the guy...but he has to learn before he starts. He need to read my thread and get a general sense for everything. Then, he needs to search around several forums and read people's cycle logs to see how things went. It bothers me that he didn't mention an AI. The most important part of any cycle (IMO) is a good preventative AI and HCG. Your PCT will be a lot longer (at least in my case) without HCG and gyno is almost impossible to avoid without an AI if you are prone to it. So, on that end you are correct.

And btw, no one said that you don't know anything or don't have any good advice...paul was just stating his way of doing things. What you guys have to realize is that it's going to work differently on a case by case basis. Some people will hate it and never cycle again. Others will go down the dark path of oral only cycles because they hate pinning. While others still will decide that they know everything and continue to cycle without the help of some veterans. The result we want is for people to benefit from their first cycle and realize that it's hard work. AAS will certainly accelerate your gains, but you come to realize that they are a let down in the end if your diet and workout are not up to par. So, we want to give these people the tools to succeed so they come back satisfied and wanting more. i have convinced many people not to start a cycle because they are not ready. Probably only 5% of those people will actually follow through with the research that is required. But, if another %50 or those people avoid AAS all together because they don't have the drive and personality to handle it or commit to it, then I'm satisfied with that. AAS are certainly not for everyone, just like Nascar :)

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
personally i'd stick with just

test cyp 500mg a wk (mon/thur 250 each)
nolvadex 10mg when needed throughout for any sides and/or water

pct is 2 weeks after last inject for 4 weeks of
wk 1 pct 40mg/day
wk 2 pct 30mg/day
wk 3 and 4 pct 20mg/day

keep it simple.....you have to find out how you do on very very basic gear before stacking other gears and ancillaries (contrary to many, you DO need some estrogen to grow as well as the test.....far too many people OVERUSE ancillaries and anti e's)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic