Sep 9, 2010
personally i'd stick with just

test cyp 500mg a wk (mon/thur 250 each)
nolvadex 10mg when needed throughout for any sides and/or water

pct is 2 weeks after last inject for 4 weeks of
wk 1 pct 40mg/day
wk 2 pct 30mg/day
wk 3 and 4 pct 20mg/day

keep it simple.....you have to find out how you do on very very basic gear before stacking other gears and ancillaries (contrary to many, you DO need some estrogen to grow as well as the test.....far too many people OVERUSE ancillaries and anti e's)

That cycle is a fine beginner's cycle. I agree, people need to know what to use for anti E's and when. I think that using an anti-e to reduce bloat is the wrong way to go about it and I don't do it. However, I am gyno prone and have to use arimidex or letro, etc. to keep that in check. I take it as needed but I usually end up needing it at least once a week so it becomes a regular thing. If people can't handle the bloat from a bulking cycle then they need to look at their diet. The subcutaneous water subsides when the test levels return to homeostasis. Water retention improves gains IMO...just know that if you gain 20-30 lbs in a cycle that the percentage that you "lose" after PCT is not really that much muscle. You don't want to keep the water anyways so be happy you are losing some poundage, it's just water.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i just took that post all wrong from Paul we sorted that out.
education in our game is key and for sure they need to read your post.
i have 100's of guys come to my email everyweek. and i do the same for talking some of them out of it. altho i dont want to. i can tell you why via pm
i will talk to guys via email for weeks to get them ready and understand what it is they are going to do. but i just keep it simple like Irish. its not that either way is wrong. you will get results for sure if everything else is in place.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Its a good debate tho, i like em. lol HugZ.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
its a GREAT debate^^^^and everyone is happy:)

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
When figuring when to start PCT, there is more to the equation than the half-life of the compound. The amount you were using is also a variable. Your body composition is a variable, too.

D

dylric

Aug 20, 2012
Hi Guys :)
Thanks for the great advice, I'm a complete newbie to all of this. Can u guys please share some different websites and/or threads where I can get some good info. I read GS's beginners thread and dont really understand some of the abbreviations?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just use the advanced search on the top right.

Zly65

Zly65

Feb 14, 2012
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic