Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Beginner steroid user advice needed

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Never have done roids but wanting to get into it. Ive always been a tall and slim guy. Im 6' 1" at 160 pounds. Looking to get tips and pointers on what i should use, where to get it, and any extra advice

I'm going to try to make this short and sweet.

Steroids do not work unless you know what you are doing. Your height at 160lbs means you don't know how to eat. It doesn't matter what you think you are eating, it's not even close.

Write your cals down for one day and see if they come close to 4000 a day. Everyday.

Steroids will be a waste of your time. You will gain a little water and puff up a little for the cycle then you will deflate back down.

I would suggest starting a thread in the diet section and the training section. The help is here if you want it, bodybuilding is not what most think it is. The gym is the easy part, stuffing yourself with cals day in, week in, month in, year in and out is a totally different monster that most are unable to be consistent with.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Train natural for a while... lift heavy and eat heavy. You will gain size/weight if yo do those 2 simple things.
This. Eat big; lift big. Start tracking your calories. Figure your caloric requirement and increase that number by 50%. If your caloric requirement is 2,000/day, then consume 3,000/day.
At 20 y/o you have plenty of natural T and plenty of ability to recover naturally. Train at least 6 days a week, hell, train twice a day. I didn't start to thicken out until around 26-28 y/o; had a build, just no thickness. Give your body time.
Lastly...and I can't stress this enough...DONT TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT ACHIEVED THE GOAL YOU ARE SEEKING. There are plenty of small, weak people that know 'everything' about getting big and strong.

....and don't do anything involving turkey basters.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This. Eat big; lift big. Start tracking your calories. Figure your caloric requirement and increase that number by 50%. If your caloric requirement is 2,000/day, then consume 3,000/day.
At 20 y/o you have plenty of natural T and plenty of ability to recover naturally. Train at least 6 days a week, hell, train twice a day. I didn't start to thicken out until around 26-28 y/o; had a build, just no thickness. Give your body time.
Lastly...and I can't stress this enough...DONT TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT ACHIEVED THE GOAL YOU ARE SEEKING. There are plenty of small, weak people that know 'everything' about getting big and strong.

....and don't do anything involving turkey basters.

WRONG!!!
Do the Turkey baster!

Stay off as long as possible I trained for over 20 years natty myself

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Steriod's are not magic.If your not eating right or training hard in the big picture they are not going to do shit except fuck up your natural hormone levels.

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
Steriod's are not magic.If your not eating right or training hard in the big picture they are not going to do shit except fuck up your natural hormone levels.

You're absolutely right, if anything when being on a cycle you should make an effort to discipline yourself even more. It's a tool that can either make or break you. That's what I've experienced on my end.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
When I was new to the boards, I read, read, read, and then read some more. I asked lots of questions and listened to the responses. I was always polite and respectful to the other members even if they sometimes got a little rude or wacky with me. Then...….BOOM......one day the magic happened and everything kinda just fell in my lap....Good luck brother...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Train natty, never miss a meal, don't drink and get plenty of rest.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
well was trying to think of anything else to add but there are some really good posts in here already. def not a magic thing in a vial, tho many still think so. kind of like that magic pill that makes you skinny over night...still gotta put in the hard work, eat properly, and dont give up. marathon it out and you'll be happier than you ever have been. stay around here and learn the good info and you'll look at it a whole different vision

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic