Rolanalon
What's New?

Beginner EC Stack Dose?

BikiniBeast

BikiniBeast

TID Lady Member
Apr 10, 2014
Hey All,

Looking to start a cut next week, and wondering what a good dose of EC to take would be for a beginner. I've tried pretty much every standard fat burner on the market (not at once, of course, and never take them for too long), but EC is new to me.

The E comes from OTC Bronkaid, if that helps

Thanks!
BB

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Someone will come along :)

I don't take stuff like this so I can not help :(

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Hey All,

Looking to start a cut next week, and wondering what a good dose of EC to take would be for a beginner. I've tried pretty much every standard fat burner on the market (not at once, of course, and never take them for too long), but EC is new to me.

The E comes from OTC Bronkaid, if that helps

Thanks!
BB

20 mg ephedrine and 200 mg caffeine three times daily is the usual dose. You could start at half that for a few days if you're concerned about side effects.

Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1993 Feb;17 Suppl 1:S69-72.Safety and efficacy of long-term treatment with ephedrine, caffeine and an ephedrine/caffeine mixture.
Toubro S[SUP]1[/SUP], Astrup AV, Breum L, Quaade F.

Abstract

In a randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind study, 180 obese patients were treated by diet (4.2 MJ/day) and either an ephedrine/caffeine combination (20mg/200mg), ephedrine (20mg), caffeine (200mg) or placebo 3 times a day for 24 weeks. 141 patients completed this part of the study. All medication was stopped between week 24-26 in order to catch any withdrawal symptoms. From week 26 to 50, 99 patients completed treatment with the ephedrine/caffeine compound in an open trial design, resulting in a statistically significant (p = 0.02) weight loss of 1.1kg. In another randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled 8 week study on obese subjects we found the mentioned compound showed lean body mass conserving properties. We conclude that the ephedrine/caffeine combination is effective in improving and maintaining weight loss, further it has lean body mass saving properties. The side effects are minor and transient and no withdrawal symptoms have been found.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Yo Bikini Beast my wife takes one Bronkaid upon awakening with her coffee and a baby aspirin. Then A second Bronkaid early afternoon with 200mg caffeine or more coffee. Magic my dear.

BikiniBeast

BikiniBeast

TID Lady Member
Apr 10, 2014
Thanks, everyone! I'll give it a try and report back!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic