Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Before you start... Read this... there ARE dangers to Steroids.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yes... put it in Kets mouth and it will grow... but the increase in size will only be temporary...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Wether you agree or not, there is a price to pay for the game we play. Some will pay a bigger price than others. Big cycle, little cycle, abuse or whatever, nobody really knows untill it is time to pay the piper. For some to think low dose long term use is not harmful is not only ignorant but fukking stupid.

Kets, you might think all is well, feeling fine, lipids ok and the whole 9 yards, but when is the last time any one had a angiogram? (sp) the heart is the one thing we must be on top of if we are to dabble with AAS. Yes it is the 800lb gorilla or monkey in the room nobody really wants to talk about but must be addressed sooner or later. It is what it is.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Wether you agree or not, there is a price to pay for the game we play. Some will pay a bigger price than others. Big cycle, little cycle, abuse or whatever, nobody really knows untill it is time to pay the piper. For some to think low dose long term use is not harmful is not only ignorant but fukking stupid.

Kets, you might think all is well, feeling fine, lipids ok and the whole 9 yards, but when is the last time any one had a angiogram? (sp) the heart is the one thing we must be on top of if we are to dabble with AAS. Yes it is the 800lb gorilla or monkey in the room nobody really wants to talk about but must be addressed sooner or later. It is what it is.

Bro - I have then done yearly . Like I say I've always respected the power. . See doc monthly , labs. . Don't drink , don't use street drugs never have . I been doing this long time . I don't bridge and don't abuse . Even as beginner I always have . People are what makes them dangerous . They will enhance your Heath if done right. I don't do endless cycles never have . The game most play is the stupid game and I've always preached and lived it. Most steroids were created to treat or cure disease. It's people that misuse them. Over past ten years forums have become worse place to learn because you have beginners advising people . Look I try to be respectful and disagree with the context if how this was presented . He can't even handle that but then again . Beginners get so offended because posting here is so important to being accepted . Anything can kill you . Steroids are like anything . It's all the idiots that have abused them that ruin things . Alchohol kills but so much money is too be made they are legal . You read post after post of beginners wanting to cycle . I lifted almost 12-14 years natural . People across forums barely know anything about bodybuilding . Therefore this context here is misleading . I don't disagree with it. Just the context and resoectfully I know the author has limited exoerience . 3000 posts isn't experience , it's sitting on a chair typing . I have lived this life and I've been careful . 12 weeks my average cycle . Never have I bridged between . The rest of my life I live clean and healthy . Alchohol has never been part of my life not even socially . Eating well has been my life since a child . I don't need to read things from a book . I lived them additionally I have formal education . Only abuse of steroids like most of will kill you . Using only as much as you need to see a difference which I always profess will not kill you. It will delay aging and enhance recovery . The positive message if this thread is to be careful but to say they will kill you is not accurate and ignorant . I'm not insulting anyone . So if people have to curse and swear because they can't handle it then that's their issue . I'm just stating fact.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
So maybe for the game most people play but I don't play that game. Never have I used the more us better approach , never have I stayed in longer . Patience and self discolor and strong mind build strong healthy body . Knowing when to back off is all part of it

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
and YES... GH will increase the growth of cancerous cells exponentially...

Sorry you have mixed facts mostly because you are not exoerienced enough . Ususlly you get angry when people disagree with you . Hence my reluctance to elaborate . Swearing insults or getting offended shall quote all your posts here ? I told you on few to let things go people here like you and you response thanks respects . Now because I disagree you can't handle it. Sorry my friend but you can't handle it. Dosages and poor practice . Hgh does not definately increase cancerous cells . It can but you are exaggerating due to lack of knowledge and I'm truly sorry if that offends you . I prefaced all my posted with respectfully because I see how regular you can't handle disagreement .

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Whats your point in all of this Kets? you agree yet you disagree??? You said "Done with respect to compounds will extend your life"... then you say "Abuse anything and you die"... pretty similar to what I said... My point isnt that steroids will kill when done properly... the WILL KILL YOU when abused... Too many of these young kids think there are no draw backs to steroid use... THERE ARE... WHEN ITS ABUSED!!!! that is my point... I dont take offense to your ramblings because your old and senile and I respect you ;) ... but we are saying the same thing... your just in a bad mood...
You don't take offense because I'm old and senile lol see you can't handle it .

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
yes... put it in Kets mouth and it will grow... but the increase in size will only be temporary...

See you attach because you can't handle opposition . I try to apologize but you can't even go without a dig lol .

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have to wonder if some of this is not related to dosages people run these days. (first off, I am not judging anyone. I am just stating an observation).

It seems like everyone starts test at 750-1000mg and 1.5 g/ week is commonplace. Same with other compounds. "Back in the day" it was not like this. Going back to the greats of the 70's, by all accounts even the elite top BB's were not running these kind of dosages. Now it seems people all want to get huge overnight and it seems the answer is higher dose cycles.

In studies like this, they show that dosages up to 600mg/week had no ill effects on healthy males. Blood markers were not impacted negatively.

Study link:
http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172

I am over 40 and I see lots of young guys using WAY WAY too much stuff in my opinion. They are not even close to scrubbing their natural potential and they are still doing 1g cycles and adding orals...etc. I think too many people jump on too early and rely too much on it. They dont know how to eat right either. I think that doses can be kept a lot lower if people want to put the time and work in. I am guessing this would help greatly with health issues as well.

Again, only my opinion...and no hate for guys that want to push the limits. I just think you should save 'pushing the limit' for when it is needed. If some kid has an avg build and avg strength at best, he does not belong running such high cycles. Now sure, if a guy is an international elite ranked powerlifter....sure, or a top level bodybuilder....I get it. Not just some avg guy looking to be buff at best.

Have to agree with this. I'm not saying you cant do a few low dose cycle and have problems, I'm sure there are people who have and will. But some people can eat a peanut and die too. If you have any number of pre-existing health issues they could be made worse with AAS. I think for most people though, the problems come with mega dosing. I been on the boards for around 7 years now and have seen common sense cycles get blown off by many a 20 year old kid in favor of extreme, multi-compound cycles. Why? Because the "vets" who make money from the sponsors on the boards make more money when more gear gets sold and recommending 500mg per week test only cycles don't pay the bills. What we end up with is a bunch of kids, completely misinformed, mega-dosing several compounds over long periods of time. Of course they are gonna have health problems, its almost a guarantee.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Kets...again you are misinterpreting. I said you are old and senile in jest. You are taking this way to personal guy... Get over yourself. We can disagree and stay civil. Your points are valid and mostly correct. With exception to gh and cancerous cells... You are actually simply re-iterating what I have said. Do them with respect and you will most likely be ok. If you don't then there ARE risks involved. Why are you disagreeing and calling me ignorant and inexperienced? I have lived this to... I have seen the good and bad... If you disagree then that's fine. But stop pm-ing me bullshit and insults. I don't need it.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I just want to put on the table that these high dosages are somewhat of a new thing. These people are not old enough yet to really see how it has damaged them. What I'm seeing is some old timers dropping off. Men in their 40s and 50s who lived by the same lower dose ideals. You would have to believe that all of these older bodybuilders died because they "Took too much." Well, define "too much." The answer is "just enough to kill you." Who knows how much that is?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I just want to put on the table that these high dosages are somewhat of a new thing. These people are not old enough yet to really see how it has damaged them. What I'm seeing is some old timers dropping off. Men in their 40s and 50s who lived by the same lower dose ideals. You would have to believe that all of these older bodybuilders died because they "Took too much." Well, define "too much." The answer is "just enough to kill you." Who knows how much that is?

What you are saying is based on the assumption that their deaths were somehow steroid related. You would be hard pressed to prove they would not have died at that age anyway. Not everyone lives to be 70-80. Also, what compounds were they taking regularly? No one knows, its all speculation. I think health issues could also be somewhat compound dependent as well. Don't you think the guy who took tren and anadrol for years just might have some heath issues he would not have had with Primo and anavar?

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
IC, I'll just add this is a great post and one EVERYONE should at the minimum at least consider it. There are always those who will not even take the time to research it and just pop off with ''steroids don't kill people''. That's bs , they do and GH has it's own set of issues with auto immune and cell unknowns.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic