Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

'Before' Pictures, Starting Cycle Today

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Clomid enough? Should I run Nova/hcg as well?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Don't under estimate 500mg of test. You'll be surprised how well you can respond to it. For myself I can blow up on 500mg of test. About week four with the test cyp, you should notice it rolling pretty good. You could always jump start it with some test prop, so you'd have some test running early from the get go while you're waiting for the cyp to kick in. If you're really wanting to run the dbol, run it from the beginning. Run it low to start with... 25-30mg/ed.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Personally I've never ran pct. Some prople need to some don't. For me I never lost what I would call significant gains. And anymore I cruise.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Personally I've never ran pct. Some prople need to some don't. For me I never lost what I would call significant gains. And anymore I cruise.

Yes that's called the wrong way. Pct is called the I did my research as know WTF I'm doing also called the correct way. Unless blasting and cruising all cycle require pct.

Anyways....if u stick with test prop u should notice it quicky if it's legit! 2 weeks u should see some nice full muscle bellies and have great pumps at the gym. That's the advantage of prop it kicks it far faster. Enth or cyp will take 4-5 weeks to really notice it kicking in.

Nothing wrong with prop except the eod pins. I'm running it Ed myself but I'm trying to run 1 grams a week with other gear so I need the extra days for the added volume of oil I'm pumping myself with.

In regard to dbol. Yes ok u can run it fine bro just realize dbol will also make way more estro sides so u should double up on the AI u are already using on cycle. Best choices for on cycle AI are adex and aromasin with aroma being the healthier choice. 12.5mg Ed should be fine with just the prop if suggest 25mg Ed with the dbol.

If u manage the estro from the dbol I see no issues running the dbol. U could also start the blast with just prop then finish with dbol then u can also evaluate what adding the dbol did and most important u will finish the cycle big as **** with the dbol kicker!

Train, eat, grow! Good luck bro!

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Thanks that's a great sticky that I've read several times.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I have letro. How much would you recommend for ai? Or should I go on an as needed basis? It's real femara. It's the only one of these potential things I'll be running that I know is 100% legit in fact.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Yes that's called the wrong way. Pct is called the I did my research as know WTF I'm doing also called the correct way. Unless blasting and cruising all cycle require pct.

Never said it was the right way. I did my research had great help at the beginning of my usage. On my first cycle I ran a pct or what was suppose to be one. Bunk nolva, so I consider it as I have never ran one. But my loss was minimal like very minimal less then 5lbs, very little loss by sight. I chalk it up to great gentics, that at the time I had no idea that I had. Other wise I would have never started running gear at such a young age. My second and third cycle weren't that heavy of cycles they were very light just like the first. So I choose not to run the pct either although I always had something on hand for potential Gyno. My fourth cycle is where I made my mistake... lots of test.. lots of deca... lots of drol. Mid cycle I had issues with a hereditary medical condition landed me in the hospital for 3 weeks under lots of morphine. I crashed.. bad gyno issues.. Loss what gains I had made that cycle so far. Recovered way slower. Never went back on stopped lifting for a few years actually. Got fat. Then started lifting again then when went back on and never came off. Anymore I keep letro on hand for blasts since I am gyno sensitive now. Run a bit of hcg during my cruising after I come of my blast. Zero atrophy over there years of blasting and cruising with doing that....did knock the wife up though during one of those post blast hcg runs.

If I did it over I would definitely rethink the pct. But I know a few people that have never ran pct since the damn 80s.

Hard lessons learned.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Never said it was the right way. I did my research had great help at the beginning of my usage. On my first cycle I ran a pct or what was suppose to be one. Bunk nolva, so I consider it as I have never ran one. But my loss was minimal like very minimal less then 5lbs, very little loss by sight. I chalk it up to great gentics, that at the time I had no idea that I had. Other wise I would have never started running gear at such a young age. My second and third cycle weren't that heavy of cycles they were very light just like the first. So I choose not to run the pct either although I always had something on hand for potential Gyno. My fourth cycle is where I made my mistake... lots of test.. lots of deca... lots of drol. Mid cycle I had issues with a hereditary medical condition landed me in the hospital for 3 weeks under lots of morphine. I crashed.. bad gyno issues.. Loss what gains I had made that cycle so far. Recovered way slower. Never went back on stopped lifting for a few years actually. Got fat. Then started lifting again then when went back on and never came off. Anymore I keep letro on hand for blasts since I am gyno sensitive now. Run a bit of hcg during my cruising after I come of my blast. Zero atrophy over there years of blasting and cruising with doing that....did knock the wife up though during one of those post blast hcg runs.

If I did it over I would definitely rethink the pct. But I know a few people that have never ran pct since the damn 80s.

Hard lessons learned.

I hear ya bro! My 1st 3 cycles I used no AI no pct nothing. 12 yrs ago juice was still way underground. Unless u went to Mexico it was find a local
Roid gym dealer lol.
It was all bro science back then.

Luckily I don't get gyno so I didn't get burnt in that regard.
I also did all that stupid shit at 19 and no pct Nothing. I have 2 kids now so I got lucky!

We all live and learn for sure! The knowledge and support we have these days is amazing!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Everyone responds differently. Some guys blow up on 500mg of test, while others make lesser gains, but still way above natural. You will learn a lot about your body. I recommend starting slowly. Don't start stacking a lot of stuff right off the bat. KISS method to see how you respond to all chemicals. For instance, Test doesn't effect me as much as many others. However, a combo of Eq and deca with low dose test, I have found, actually gives me really good results. If you notice, those are very anabolic compounds and not so much androgenic, which is why I believe I had better results.

Most people will start with 500mg of test and 25-50mg Dianabol. It's simple and effective and because you only run the dbol from weeks 1-4 or 5, you can see how each effects you. Perhaps for a second cycle, you could do Test and deca, then maybe Test and Eq...

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
Test Prop 100mg EOD. What's this ? I don't understand all these funny terms ? is it a drug terminology ?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013

Lots of experienced users taper cycles with no pct and bounce back the same
as when they did go the pct route.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic