Latest Member
Doctorvalley
What's New?

Before and after picts of an old fart

O

oldman

Nov 16, 2010
Let me know what you think...

Winter of 2008 - Started off at 235 33% bf.

Fall 2009 - Dropped to 194 - 18% bf. - this took 6 months
Just finished a marathon in the second picture a week before.

Fall 2010 - Up to 219 and I would guess 11.5% bf.

My journey started when I decided to replace alcoholism with excercise.......
Endurance training seemed to hit the same receptors that alcohol did and was a great subsitute.....

Trainig for the marathon I distroyed my acl, mcl, plantaris and lcl, in my right knee - an old injury that acted up and because of that I ended up with a class 3 strained groin of my adductor longus/brevis. I was a mess....I couldn't loose BF and was getting skinny fat....I was actually so catabolic that I was dropping a tonn of muscle mass.

So I said screw that and started going really heavy. Started with a 5x5 program that has been my base for the past year. This is cycled with a kettlebell program that I use to switch things up.

So in the past 12 months I have dropped 7% bf and gained 34lbs of lean muscle.

I should post back picts...I would love to hear what I should be working on... My chest actually seems to have gotten smaller over the past 4 months even though I'm lifting a lot more. Maybe I am finally dropping the @#[email protected]$# tits. fat2008.JPG fall2010.JPG

I will have to post up the fall 2009 pict in a bit......the editor is causing me problems

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Nice job man, big big changes. Keep up the hard work! Whats you diet and supplement routine like?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Good work. It doesn't matter at what age. What you have done takes hard work and dedication...

O

oldman

Nov 16, 2010
Thanks for the kind words....hopefully I can help out here a bit...

As for diet...it is not perfect and I think I still need to refine it more - I have issues with elevated estrogen, cortizol and low t3...

7am - myoplex shake - 50g protien 10 g carbs, with 1/3 cup blueberries (antioxiadant),1 tbsp fish oil, 1 tbsp flax seed oil, 2 tbsp flax seed, 2 tbsp fiber

10:30 am - 8 oz chicken or beef, 1 cup leafy greens or broccoli

11:30 workout

1 pm - post workout shake - 50 g protein, 30 g carbs, - 1 apple or bananna

3pm - 8 oz chicken/red meat, 1-2 cups mix of peppers, broccoli, celery, brussel sprouts - depending on what is in the fridge

4:30 pm - 1/2 cup almonds

6pm - 8-10 oz meat, mixed greens, sometimes yams or brown rice

9pm - casien shake

Weekends - carb load and cheat - I don't count anything.

I try to get 250-300 grams of protien a day...keep carbs under 100 and fat I let fall where it will, ususaly around 80g

This tends to get me in around 3000 cal a day.

I use a 5x5 program as my program base....concentrating on deads, bench, standing bb shoulder presses, bb rows and squats. Most of my workouts are compound movements followed by maybe 2 working sets of isolation moves depending on the body part being worked.

I have thrown in a KB endurance routine every 8 weeks for 4 weeks to change things up.

I probably overtrain as I train m-f with weekends off

Supplements - Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, L-carnatine, glucosimine, zinc and magnesium.
Cycling - T3/Clen for 2 weeks on 1 week off for 6-8 week intervals. - e/c/a stack on occasion.
I am on TRT at 100 a week....so I have blasted and cruised over the past 12 months.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Have you considered an AI for the estrogen issue? maybe Aromasin?

O

oldman

Nov 16, 2010
fall2009.JPG

Here is Fall 2009....look what endurance training does to you.....skinny and still FAT!!!Way too much cortizol, you can see it all around my midsection...plus the moobs

O

oldman

Nov 16, 2010
I am actually running letro atm....
I worked on zappin current pubescent gyno with 2.5 ed for 10 days and then dropped it back to .25 e3d...it worked very well.
I am noticing some nandrelone prolactin issues atm..so going to go back to 2.5 ed again for 10 days...no estro and getting rid of gyno tissue -> nothing for the prolactin to work with....I know bromo or prami...but I need to order it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Nice work so far my man! What is your cycle/AAS usage history? I know people say it's all about diet, but how and when you use AAS can play a big part in your success. Maybe we can help with some suggestions for a solid cycle that will get you in top notch form. Already lookin reallly solid, it's the next few lbs of fat lost and muscle added that are the toughest.

O

oldman

Nov 16, 2010
ran test only cycle for 10 weeks at 500/week
then TRT - 100/week

2nd cycle tbol weeks 1-4 50mg ed, test 500/w weeeks 1-10, tren 300/week - weeks 5-10
back to TRT

now half way through another tbol/test/tren cycle.

Winter I might run a t-bol/test/deca/winny cycle and then cut more for spring.

I can not get rid of the lower belly fat and love handels...I know it is a cortizol issue but I can't seem to address it.

With the amount I train...the cardio I have cycled in on and off and my diet I should either be 250 or have a bf% <8 but I always hold around 12.

I bulk and stay at 12....I cut and loose LBM and stay at 12.....