Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Been a while since I posted any pics....still at it. This time getting skinny!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
you look huge at 200 for being 5'9".....way to represent!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Funny how bodybuilding works. Weight goes down and look bigger?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Nice work dude, looking huge at 5'9" 200lbs. Crazy my arms are right about 18" and don't look near that big.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Great work Mac!! I love seeing people into their 40s and 50s being able to maintain an awesome physique.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Nice brother. I wish I was vascular.

It is coming out more and more as the fat drops off. I never thought I was either, but it is there under the padding ;)

you look huge at 200 for being 5'9".....way to represent!!

Funny how bodybuilding works. Weight goes down and look bigger?

Yea....this is the first time I am really realizing the illusion. That is what it is..... I am considerably smaller, especially when I am dropping carbs down. I can tell by the way I fill out my clothes (or dont fill them out). I have lost quite a bit of 'girth', but everything just pops out more now. This is very pronounced in the shoulder area and arms. Things just look bigger, even though they are not.

It is a good lesson on the mind fuk that is cutting. That feeling like you are always shrinking..... It is nice when it reverses direction and everything starts looking bigger.

Impressive…

I was just going to say that. You look bigger than your last pics, considerably. Great job mac.

Nice work dude, looking huge at 5'9" 200lbs. Crazy my arms are right about 18" and don't look near that big.

Thanks guys. As I said, it really is an illusion. It feels good though to get unsolicited comments in the gym from other guys I know saying how 'big' you look like you are getting. Then I tell them I am down 16lbs and they look puzzled. I am not going to take this too much further. I will go back to eating for a bit and the cut for summer.

Thanks again guys for the support.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
As not to be like many a gym rat who only posts pics of his upper body and always in long pants ;).

I snapped this tonight. Legs are always ahead of the cut the way I carry my fat.

Good / bad / indifferent....a leg shot. (keeping myself honest)

f31142bd-c443-46c2-a109-22ae67cec010_zps247e3a6d.jpg

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Sweet wheels. Love the vascularity.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
God damn, I love that smooth vascular look.....................................................................................................:)

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Sweet wheels. Love the vascularity.

God damn, I love that smooth vascular look.....................................................................................................:)

Thanks girls! Always nice to have the female point of view. Funny my wife wont even look at me if I flex. She thinks it looks 'grouse'. Oh well....I certainly dont keep her around for the compliments ;) (but great wife otherwise ;) )

Trying to bring everything together for the summer.....Feels good to be getting to that place you never thought you would make it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic