Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Been a long while

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Hello my name is Darkness, and I come in peace.

im not new here but it’s been a long time since I was active. I plan to hang out here with you people, unless you throw me out.

I would also like to thank LK for his efforts to put up with my bullshit and reset password assistance. And frig for brokering that.

my current status is 8 weeks out from my pre-season show, and 10 weeks from nationals. Therefor I’m hungry, angry, lonely and tired and on a good bit of gear. I’m also old.

Have a nice day.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've never heard of you, but your name kind of sounds familiar. Welcome back to the site. Just read the rules since you will be kind of like a newbie again.

As a heads up, your name is kind of offensive, so i'll be watching you for a while. Most people who associate with darkness are bad people, sort of like MAGA, but people with lots of color associated with themselves, like Disney, are generally what keeps the country and communities positive.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Hello my name is Darkness, and I come in peace.

im not new here but it’s been a long time since I was active. I plan to hang out here with you people, unless you throw me out.

I would also like to thank LK for his efforts to put up with my bullshit and reset password assistance. And frig for brokering that.

my current status is 8 weeks out from my pre-season show, and 10 weeks from nationals. Therefor I’m hungry, angry, lonely and tired and on a good bit of gear. I’m also old.

Have a nice day.
Welcome back. Like BMJ, I don't know you either and you probably don't recognize me. Still, look forward to your posts.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You check all the boxes ... welcome to TID.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I've never heard of you, but your name kind of sounds familiar. Welcome back to the site. Just read the rules since you will be kind of like a newbie again.

As a heads up, your name is kind of offensive, so i'll be watching you for a while. Most people who associate with darkness are bad people, sort of like MAGA, but people with lots of color associated with themselves, like Disney, are generally what keeps the country and communities positive.
Mods here are supposed to be above "smartass." :D

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011

I’ve never heard of you either. In fact, just your presence here in the community kinda concerns me. Triggers me.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome back Darkness. Good luck to you with your competition.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
About damn time! Happy to see you posting again brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic