Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Been 7 months Recovering from a Distal Bicep Tendon Tear...

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I also have been on gh now for about 6 months best thing I've ever done its helped immensely. If you have any questions feel free to pm me i can tell you my experience and what worked for me. Good luck its tough in the beginning but it will come back fast I'm about 10 months back to the gym.

B

biggunz

Dec 3, 2012
Thanks for all the feedback Im new to GH I deceided to start gh a few days after surgery it has helped me progress faster then I would have normally the doctor even mentioned he never seen someone recouperate as fast as I have in such a short amount of time. I'm mainly concerned to returning ino the Gorilla is used to be i have lost a good amount of size on my arms without training them for 4 months plus the trauma.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I was a 190 lbs and at least 20% bf when I started I was so weak it was embarrassing. I went at it slow used tempo training tension training and also altered my rest periods. I didn't think I would ever come close to where I used to be but I've squatted 315 for a good 10 I've hit 315 on my close grip bench. I listened to body also and now I'm 220 and about 14%. Just be patient it will come back

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
hello im hardpr brother. a few years ago i tore my lower distal tendon on my right bicep. i had to have the distal tendon reattached to my forearm using an anchor. i had the surgery 2 days after tearing it off. within 2 months i was on low dose test and 3 ius a day of seros and doing light weight. real light 5 lbs on that arm. i was told never to curl palm up again with any kind of real weight by my doctor ortho surgeon and by a pro bodybuilder (female) . i was told to only hammer curl as the distal tendon controls the supenation of the arm (turning left and right) im 51 years old now and i was back to lifting decent weight and growing again within 4 months after surgery. the gh really helped me alot and i keep my test dose on the low end. good luck man i hope you fully recover

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
i would not do that. i was just saying people do that (I would NEVER) and he was scared about a SQ INJ to the biceps

me neither....just in case he was worried about a 1.5, he could get away with a 1 but I wouldn't suggest either. We're on the same page.

B

biggunz

Dec 3, 2012
hello im hardpr brother. a few years ago i tore my lower distal tendon on my right bicep. i had to have the distal tendon reattached to my forearm using an anchor. i had the surgery 2 days after tearing it off. within 2 months i was on low dose test and 3 ius a day of seros and doing light weight. real light 5 lbs on that arm. i was told never to curl palm up again with any kind of real weight by my doctor ortho surgeon and by a pro bodybuilder (female) . i was told to only hammer curl as the distal tendon controls the supenation of the arm (turning left and right) im 51 years old now and i was back to lifting decent weight and growing again within 4 months after surgery. the gh really helped me alot and i keep my test dose on the low end. good luck man i hope you fully recover

Thanks bud im back to doing 275 for 15 reps on a smith machine and curling 40lb dumbells but compared to where I was at pre injury it is a joke for me Im taking things slow and hoping for a full recovery hopefully within the year.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks bud im back to doing 275 for 15 reps on a smith machine and curling 40lb dumbells but compared to where I was at pre injury it is a joke for me Im taking things slow and hoping for a full recovery hopefully within the year.

It's not a joke...its your body. Listen to it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic