Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Been 7 months Recovering from a Distal Bicep Tendon Tear...

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
try negatives and super setting. rest- pulse sets. i have the same type of injury and that is what i do. change your grip on back day and concentrate on using your lats more and not biceps. Get some KT tape works good for me http://www.kttape.com/instructions/bicep/

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have been recovering from a detached tendon... had to be re-attached surgically.. yours is a bit different... it is torn... and tendons take FOREVER to heal...

I would back off the test and cruise at trt levels... high doses of test can weaken tendons... Inject the GH directly into the damaged area for more site specific deliver and to increas blood flow to the area... Blood flow in tendons is very little, and it takes blood flow to heal.

you may look into other hormones that promote collagen synthesis like anavar, nandrolone and boldenone. you have to make sure you get the doses right one them becasue too much and it will take you the other direction.

quite honestly new guy... that high of a dose of test is foolish at this point... you muscles are getting stronger and your damaged tendon is getting weaker.. the next stop is surgery for you if you don't slow it down...

I am still a year out and I have to make myself back off from time to time... pace yourself!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i would think deca var gh low dose of test. if you are trying to recover.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have been recovering from a detached tendon... had to be re-attached surgically.. yours is a bit different... it is torn... and tendons take FOREVER to heal...

I would back off the test and cruise at trt levels... high doses of test can weaken tendons... Inject the GH directly into the damaged area for more site specific deliver and to increas blood flow to the area... Blood flow in tendons is very little, and it takes blood flow to heal.

you may look into other hormones that promote collagen synthesis like anavar, nandrolone and boldenone. you have to make sure you get the doses right one them becasue too much and it will take you the other direction.

quite honestly new guy... that high of a dose of test is foolish at this point... you muscles are getting stronger and your damaged tendon is getting weaker.. the next stop is surgery for you if you don't slow it down...

I am still a year out and I have to make myself back off from time to time... pace yourself!

I never heard of INJ gh into the hurt area. That really works???? so for bicep issues you would INJ SQ into the SQ part of the bicep not your triceps ????

C

catcoppin-H&B

Feb 26, 2013
You can get Collagen pure type 1 and 2 hydrolysate .. this can make a massive difference to your recovery! I regularly supply this to Pro and semi pro boxers and wrestlers..

B

biggunz

Dec 3, 2012
Yea I had 22 inch arms and When I tore my bicep I was preacher curling 110lb dumbbell on my last rep. Learned my lesson from that been doing curls that heavy for the last 5 years finally caught me.

B

biggunz

Dec 3, 2012
I didn't post but I had a complete ruptured tendon detached from the bone I had a two incision surgery done to reattach the distal bicep tendon and I am 7 months post op. I did run deca for 3 months now backing off and going to cruise at a lower dose of test. Thanks for the advice from everyone here I appreciate it.

B

biggunz

Dec 3, 2012
You can get Collagen pure type 1 and 2 hydrolysate .. this can make a massive difference to your recovery! I regularly supply this to Pro and semi pro boxers and wrestlers..

How is this administered and where can I get it? Im going to do some research on this thanks.

B

biggunz

Dec 3, 2012
I never heard of INJ gh into the hurt area. That really works???? so for bicep issues you would INJ SQ into the SQ part of the bicep not your triceps ????

injecting into my biceps scares me I would rather continue to do sub q in my stomach.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
injecting into my biceps scares me I would rather continue to do sub q in my stomach.

Shit if it helps i would do it. Its SQ thats nothing try a 1 1/2' in the delt

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
How is this administered and where can I get it? Im going to do some research on this thanks.

i got some its powder its called collagen 1+3, nettrition

B

biggunz

Dec 3, 2012
Shit if it helps i would do it. Its SQ thats nothing try a 1 1/2' in the delt

Slin pin is nothing but 1 1/2 to shoulder no way and i got alot of meat there. I'l let ou all know how I progress.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic