Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Beating your man at something physical

88fiona

88fiona

Established Member
Nov 2, 2010
My GF and her female partner having been working out for the past 9 or 10 months together. I must say my GF has made a lot of progress to her over all body toned. Especially her legs and butt. On occasion I join them at the gym but usually do a separate work out for the most part. I find they can be a bit distracting lol. They like to wear tight outfits or tight short shorts. Both have awesome looking legs. I have a huge upper body strength advantage on them but now my GF has stronger legs (not the case a year ago). They got me to do this lunge walk with them and I could not keep up with the distance using their amount of weights. Both could complete the distance for 5 sets. I could almost complete it once but only got half way on the third and packed it in lol. I felt a bit silly and weak being the man and a guy with a pretty strong and built upper body. My legs could not keep up with theirs. They would smile and kid with me about this so but I was feeling a bit embarrassed. I am wondering what they are really thinking now and if it make me less attractive in their minds. How do women generally feel if they can out do their man at thing involving physical strength and endurance?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I assume you are not a female member. I adjusted your status

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Captain Top-half, welcome to the Den!

If you're a woman in a same sex relationship, nothing to be embarrassed about. If you're a male and the women are outperforming you, get under a bar and squat!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
lol at these replies.

dis-gonna-be-good-bear-sitting-down-chair-1372353364n.gif

So is she beating you in endurance, or strength, or both? Oh lawd...

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Captain Top-half, welcome to the Den!

If you're a woman in a same sex relationship, nothing to be embarrassed about. If you're a male and the women are outperforming you, get under a bar and squat!

Captain top half......LMFAO.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Get under a bar and get your balls back.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
My wife can out swim and beat me in any kind of distance run. I smoke her in a sprint.

She was a national level competitive swimmer, and I doggie paddle. I also can't be bothered to run from my truck to the gym entrance in the rain, so she can have the distance runs and swims.

If she ever beat me at anything strength wise, you might find me doing the Robin Williams in my bathroom.

You don't call her in the room to kill spiders for you, right?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Dude, you might want to invest in a pair of workout pants. Zubaz are not the way to go.

picdump-842-7.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Looks like she has greater endurance than you do for the walking lunges. Further, those exercises take a lot of balance, and you may have been spending a lot of your energy on your core trying not to fall. I would simply stick with that exercise and work on your form until your balance improves. Plus walking lunges incorporate your own weight on top of the weight you're holding. So me holding 20 pounds DBs while my wife holds 20s is not exactly the same thing, as I outweigh her by about 100 pounds.

On a side note, good to hear your GF is lifting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic