Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

beating an early stage of cold before getting worse.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
hahah I prefer the sweat it out technique, sauna, and low intensity cardio, bundled up, with lots of water vitamin c, vitamin 4 and homemade chicken noodle soup :)

DC, whats vitamin 4? will I look like you if I take it? LOL

niko

niko

Sep 16, 2010
I use AIRBORNE if Ive been around someone who is sick or when the symptoms just start but if used any later its useless. I know some people say its BS it works for me.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
DC, whats vitamin 4? will I look like you if I take it? LOL

hmm that would be a typo... I MEANT vit D..... but if you can find some vit 4 it may just turn you into me ;)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
As far as homeopathic stuff that actually works for me....Olive Leaf Extract....works almost every time. it comes in a nasal spray as well as caps, load up on that stuff if you can.

Studies show that Vitamin C is not effective in killing a cold like people ssay it is.....but it sure seems to work for me so I don't know what to believe

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Go outside in the buck, turn around three times, spit, then curse, then dance like a chicken while repeating a prayer to the Zinc God to cure you with haste.

Works for me every time bro, I swear by it.

E

E-MAN

Sep 15, 2011
Studies show that taking zinc helps to prevent and shorten the duration. ZMA anyone?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Drinking hot orange spice tea with Brandy in it ALL DAY. The heat and steam help break up the congestion. I know its a bit kooky but ive never had a cold for more than 24 hrs if i do this. something about the tea keeps you from getting a hangover too.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Sadly a cold buster from Jamba Juice generally knocks a colds ass for me.That and alot of Nyquil

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic