Beating a dead horse.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
There's two questions that never die, they're asked over and over and over:

1. Deca vs. EQ?

2. Dbol vs. Anadrol?

I'd like to try anadrol, but I'm also opposed to wasting more of my money on just water bloat. Many people say there's alot of water retention with dbol, but I didn't notice any. I put on a bit over 20 pounds in 5 weeks on dbol, little to none was water. So I keep wondering if anadrol would be the same. I know the best thing would probably be to just throw the money at it and see how it goes, but that doesn't work for me you know? Any opinions?

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
and the age old answers are depends on your goals bro...With DBOL for me its a great kickstart but you lose almost all of it once you come off...Drol well my strength goes through the roof and I tend to feel like I keep more of the gains but orals are just orals...use them for what they are meant for...if anything find some good Var and then you will keep more of the gains...

I like DECA and EQ TOGETHER..Deca gives you teh size and EQ gives you a SICK appetite to maintain it...

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Orals provide much better gains for me than testosterone has. Maybe Organon and Axio just make crappy testosterone products though, who knows. I kept the dbol gains just fine until I started dropping weight the last few weeks of contest prep. I haven't tried Deca or EQ. I'm picking up some deca for my next cycle though. Kind of silly that I've done tren a few times before even touching deca.

Thanks for the quick reply bro

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
By BP shoots through the roof on drol for some reason, but not so much with dbol. I like them both but stick with dbol because it's much milder for me. EQ's never really done much for me, If I have to pick between the two I'd pick deca.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I perfer Drol and EQ. I guess the way I look at orals, they are not meant to build muscle, but to increase strenght. The injectables will help with muscle building. I also beleive that what you gain and loose will be more with your diet and how YOU respond to different things.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
My fault, I put up "The 2 Age Old Questions" but I was only asking for your thoughts on whether Anadrol would just water me up or actually help put muscle on. I mentioned my results with dbol as a possible reference point. Actually now that I think about it, in the last couple years no AAS/DS that was supposed to add water weight really has. My assumption is that since I drink a gallon of water a day, my kidneys are more active and less water stays in my body. I've heard people say this was their experience with creatine mono, I don't see why it couldn't apply with AAS too. Anyway, I'm just thinking out loud right now which is probably why I posted this thread in the first place; just wanted to think out loud and bounce ideas off of you guys and see what I got back. I know it's a complicated question where the answer is all dependent on how my body responds, I just wanted to hear your thoughts.

I perfer Drol and EQ. I guess the way I look at orals, they are not meant to build muscle, but to increase strenght. The injectables will help with muscle building. I also beleive that what you gain and loose will be more with your diet and how YOU respond to different things.

Very true, but from what I hear and read most of what is gained on Adrol is water.

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
Anadrol makes me look Japanese but I keep most of my gains when I come off. My strength gets ridiculous. D-bol gives me cramps.
Eq makes me hard and vascular Deca...nothing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic