Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Be careful of SOY!!!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
170 boxes of soy flakes a day will do that.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I always consider the ratio of e2 to test rather than just the e2 itself. Should’ve said this before. What your doctor may consider high, stand-alone, may be the perfect ratio because your test is >1500...

I’m just saying. Me personally, I’d maybe dial the test back just a touch if I wanted to be closer to 1000 than 1500, and then cut out the soy, and see where your E2 is in a month.

Obviously this is not advice from a doctor. Just more food for thought. When I’m on just trt, even a small dose of aromasin makes my joints flare up and gives me ED issues. I’m a fan of estrogen being balanced with test levels up to the point that sides arise.

Let us know how it goes.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
1mg of adex 2x/wk is what I take on a gram of test.

He said run the 1mg dose for first week, and then drop to 1/2 that. Small little pills to break in half!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I always consider the ratio of e2 to test rather than just the e2 itself. Should’ve said this before. What your doctor may consider high, stand-alone, may be the perfect ratio because your test is >1500...

I’m just saying. Me personally, I’d maybe dial the test back just a touch if I wanted to be closer to 1000 than 1500, and then cut out the soy, and see where your E2 is in a month.

Obviously this is not advice from a doctor. Just more food for thought. When I’m on just trt, even a small dose of aromasin makes my joints flare up and gives me ED issues. I’m a fan of estrogen being balanced with test levels up to the point that sides arise.

Let us know how it goes.

SAD here is the crazy part. That was only 125mg of test! I have never taken a draw day after a shot. Usually 4-5 days, but my appointment go rescheduled and I just told him I just took my shot.

the interesting thing of all of this, is how the 1/2 life plays into blood levels. Like you I has always thought there was a much larger lag.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Interesting indeed gents, I have avoided soy products since the mid 90's for the estrogen reason and recently read a new article on the phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens we eat and are exposed to everyday.
Thanks for the article and chart;)

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Interesting indeed gents, I have avoided soy products since the mid 90's for the estrogen reason and recently read a new article on the phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens we eat and are exposed to everyday.
Thanks for the article and chart;)
Just part of what is making American men such a bunch of whiney little pussies.

Every few years the new average normal testosterone level range comes out and they are lower and lower each time. What is lower half of normal now would have been very deficient 60+ years ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks for the thread, guys!...I as well wasn't convinced of the soy, ploy...Also read on it about MJ doing the same....

I did have a thought on it tho, maybe somebody touched on this, but wouldn't it also depend on the individual (genetics)?....For instance, doesn't enzymes play a role (what's available at the time) on how much conversion we get?....Just asking, have no clue...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks for the thread, guys!...I as well wasn't convinced of the soy, ploy...Also read on it about MJ doing the same....

I did have a thought on it tho, maybe somebody touched on this, but wouldn't it also depend on the individual (genetics)?....For instance, doesn't enzymes play a role (what's available at the time) on how much conversion we get?....Just asking, have no clue...

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Been on anti e for a few weeks now.

1/mg twice / week first week and then 1mg split total following.

He wants to retest at 8 weeks.

I dont feel much different, but maybe a little less bloat. Hard to say as I am not following any type of 'strict' diet.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Been on anti e for a few weeks now.

1/mg twice / week first week and then 1mg split total following.

He wants to retest at 8 weeks.

I dont feel much different, but maybe a little less bloat. Hard to say as I am not following any type of 'strict' diet.

What about strength?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I dont push myself much so I cant really perceive absolute strength much. Dont really feel much any different so far.

Know the feeling....I was asking because I've been on TRT for about 7 months now (tried it once before for about a year) and I seem to notice a little bit of a difference if I miss my e dose...Seems like I can get a few more reps when I miss it...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic