Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

bcaa

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Does anyone have a favorite bcca that they tke after working out?Also Is dextrose ok to put in your postworkout shake or should i take it beforehand?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I use Modern BCAA by USPLabs...cuz it was free.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i like universal BCAA pro. the right ration of BCAAs and it is in small capsule form.

dextrose is generally intra and post

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like Beverly's Glutamine Select with BCAAs. I think glutamine is overrated, but I take it just for the BCAAs. 10g in water that I drink throughout the workout. BCAAs are one of the few OTC supps that I think are worth it.

Can't speak intelligently on the dextrose.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Scivation Xtend for BCAA's. I drink it during pre-breakfast cardio and intra-workout. Dextrose for post workout with your protein to slam some glycogen back into the muscles.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Swear by these guys- mix the bcaas, 4 scoops is magic for me, drinkem down close to an hour before. Have another couple scoops in your water bottle-

Been mixing them with my sugar free nos energy drink- SWEET!

Apple 40 minutes or so before gym

Dextrose after with glutamine/whey isolate.

Go home and CHOW!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i only use BCAA's when im dieting. with all the food i eat i dont think they are necessary.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Hrm, i found a 2 kilo bag of lemon flavored bcaa's in my closet. no scooper, how do you measure this stuff?

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
I took dextro before..
but i'me not a big fan of it..
after taking dextro i feel rly full and eat like shit afterwords..
I take bcaa only before my training after training i take wms(Waxy Maize Starch) and then my protein..
then i don't got that bloated feeling in my stomach from dextro and can eat alot after my workout..
this feels good for me..
ooh and i use different bcaa now i got interactive nutrition next time something else..

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I take EAA's with dextrose and CM plus jack3d before and bcaa's during, with some whey and dextrose post. The things with bcaa's or any AA is you have to take enough to make a difference. 5g PRW is not going to do much, but 10 or more will over time.

Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic