Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

BBC reports Lance Armstrong a cheat

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
BBC World News reported tonight that Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France 7 times by cheating. The USADA was referenced as stating Armstrong not only cheated, but he also "bullied" his teammates into "back alley blood transfusions!"

The USADA has yet to determine if Armstrong will be stripped of his records, although it looks bleak for the cyclist. A spokesman for the USADA has stated that Lance Armstrong will likely experience repercussions for his part in the "most sophisticated" doping scheme ever seen!

Yes, the media is actually using quotes like that! Armstrong is being targeted as not only a cheat, but also a ring leader to a team of athletes who were given no choice as to their involvement!

Armstrong will likely lose his titles between the testimony of former teammates and the evidence, such as emails and phone records, the USADA claims to have.

We shall see, but it looks as if Armstrong is going to be facing his most difficult climb yet!

>>>bigrobbie<<<

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
BBC World News reported tonight that Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France 7 times by cheating. The USADA was referenced as stating Armstrong not only cheated, but he also "bullied" his teammates into "back alley blood transfusions!"

The USADA has yet to determine if Armstrong will be stripped of his records, although it looks bleak for the cyclist. A spokesman for the USADA has stated that Lance Armstrong will likely experience repercussions for his part in the "most sophisticated" doping scheme ever seen!

Yes, the media is actually using quotes like that! Armstrong is being targeted as not only a cheat, but also a ring leader to a team of athletes who were given no choice as to their involvement!

Armstrong will likely lose his titles between the testimony fellow teammates and the evidence, such as emails and phone records the USADA claims to have.

We shall see, but it looks as if Armstrong is going to be facing his most difficult climb yet!

>>>bigrobbie<<<
Every elite level cyclist blood dopes and does ped.

Cyclists should be speaking out to stop the persecution of him not stepping on his back to raise themselves up.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Does anyone really give a shit anymore?? I actually feel bad for Armstrong... sure, he cheated but so did his competition. This is just a modern day witch hunt IMO.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I agree, Armstrong was just the better doping athlete in a sport full of other doping athletes.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Just leave the guy alone.his the best cyclist ever.every rider at that level is enhanced.haters are gonna hate.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
He passed all the tests yet they can strip him over his whole career on hearsay? I saw an ad for a Tour De France exercise bike. First thing I thought was if you eventually got a great time on it would it accuse you of bring a cheat and erase its memory of your excersise history?

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Even if he did use AAS and growth hormone. Like 8 of top 10 cyclist in world have tested positive. You don't see them over coming cancer plus winning the races he did!! Regardless with it or without it he still one hell of a man in my book and has dont what no other cyclist has on or off steroids and growth hormone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic