Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

BBBG training log

3BG

3BG

Jun 4, 2022
I typically train for powerlifting but after plateauing out a couple years ago and having a quad injury then training back from that only to reach the same level I decided to do some bodybuilding style hypertrophy training this last year. Low and behold it worked so I’ve discovered what others have known about for years. Periodization. Lol.

It worked this last summer to get my benchpress back up to where I previously left off and added 10 additional pounds. So Bench PR of 445 pounds.

since then I’ve been incorporating that hypertrophy training as a block for about a month now. I’m thinking of doing a 8 week hypertrophy block followed by a 4-8 week strength block. I’ll try to keep track of it here.

B

Badleroybrown

Oct 25, 2022
I typically train for powerlifting but after plateauing out a couple years ago and having a quad injury then training back from that only to reach the same level I decided to do some bodybuilding style hypertrophy training this last year. Low and behold it worked so I’ve discovered what others have known about for years. Periodization. Lol.

It worked this last summer to get my benchpress back up to where I previously left off and added 10 additional pounds. So Bench PR of 445 pounds.

since then I’ve been incorporating that hypertrophy training as a block for about a month now. I’m thinking of doing a 8 week hypertrophy block followed by a 4-8 week strength block. I’ll try to keep track of it here.
Nice to meet you..
How them calves coming kid.??
love you man

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic