Rolanalon
What's New?

Bartlesville man charged with steroids possession

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
20101014_curtisevans000001014_package.jpg

BARTLESVILLE — A 37-year-old Bartlesville man was charged with drug offenses after a police search of his home reportedly turned up anabolic steroids he allegedly intended to distribute.

Curtis Ray Evans bonded out of jail on $20,000 bail after his appearance this week in Washington County District Court on a felony charge of possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute and misdemeanor charge of paraphernalia possession.

“It is still an open investigation,” Washington County Undersheriff Steve Johnson said Thursday. “The officers are still working it and said they anticipated more arrests may be possible as they continue to gather information.”

A confidential tip led to an investigation that culminated in a search warrant served Tuesday morning at a home in the 5400 Block of Harvard Avenue where Evans resides, Johnson said.

When he learned officers were at the home looking for anabolic steroids, Evans invited them into a bedroom where bottles of the illegal substance, syringes and packaging materials were found, a police affidavit stated.

There were labels indicating the vials contained various mixtures of testosterone, the affidavit stated.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
you can see it in his face.

when i find the prick that ratted me out. they will ..........

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Never ending...what state is Bartlesville in, anyone know?

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well you know its election time when they start busting people for steroids

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
how much was found?they dont say...seems like yet another bubble gum railroad ....these fucken cops need to learn how much is used for a simple basic cycle...So many loop holes dealing with steroids...i guess it would be up the the one being changed to plead his case and PROVE IT..other wise they might send u to life for 5 bottles of test...take about being fucked over,,,,This sounds like a simple possession case to me...dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
how much was found?they dont say...seems like yet another bubble gum railroad ....these fucken cops need to learn how much is used for a simple basic cycle...So many loop holes dealing with steroids...i guess it would be up the the one being changed to plead his case and PROVE IT..other wise they might send u to life for 5 bottles of test...take about being fucked over,,,,This sounds like a simple possession case to me...dw

Exactly DW!....what's dumb is I know the cops here in CA are taught to view it as an "item by item" basis. So, a 1ml amp is viewed as 1 item, as well as a 20ml vial is viewed as 1 item. So if you need 50 amps to run your cycle, you are going to get charged with intent to distribute if you get caught. Complete bulshit. Same goes for tabs. The cops don't know that Anavar traditionally comes in 10mg tablets and a lotta guys run 100mg or more each day for 6 weeks at least. That's 600 tabs for the cycle, but to the cops they view it as "too much for one person." The have possession laws for marijuana, why not for steroids? you can't bust someone for something you know nothing about, it's just plain ludicrous.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
This is WHY you pay a lawyer to speak for you. An educated lawyer means a TON.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic