Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Post Millennial is hardly an impartial source for news lol. Pushing for reform with a bipartisan committee is a far cry from lining the bench with “liberals”.
I'm curious what "reforms" need to be made to the Supreme Court. Have they been abusing their positions lately or something? I'm not aware that anything needed to be reformed.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Ask Biden, I’m just pointing out a less than useful source for news.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Post Millennial is hardly an impartial source for news lol. Pushing for reform with a bipartisan committee is a far cry from lining the bench with “liberals”.
Politico-Biden starts staffing a commission on Supreme Court reform
Fox News-Republicans recoil over Biden’s plan to study Supreme Court reforms amid left-wing court packing push

There's articles all over the place, I just posted the first one I saw. We already know what "reforms" he is looking for if we remember what he has said when he first mentioned this commission after the second debate. Schumer is also talking about expanding the lower courts as well since Trump succeeded there where Obama essentially dropped the ball. In one week this went from "tin foil hat scare tactic" to "just because he's considering it doesn't mean he's really going to do it".

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
From Politico on the bipartisan commission:

The commission will be housed under the purview of the White House Counsel’s office and filled out with the behind-the-scenes help of the Biden campaign’s lawyer Bob Bauer, who will co-chair the commission. Its specific mandate is still being decided. But, in a signal that the commission is indeed moving ahead, some members have already been selected, according to multiple people familiar with the discussions.

Among those who will be on the commission are Cristina Rodríguez, a professor at Yale Law School and a former deputy assistant attorney general in the Obama Department of Justice, who will join Bauer as co-chair. Caroline Fredrickson, the former president of the American Constitution Society, and Jack Goldsmith, a Harvard Law School professor and a former assistant attorney general in the Bush Department of Justice, will also serve on the commission, those familiar with discussions said.

Fredrickson has hinted that she is intellectually supportive of ideas like court expansion. In 2019, she said in an interview with Eric Lesh, the executive director of the LGBT Bar Association and Foundation of Greater New York: “I often point out to people who aren’t lawyers that the Supreme Court is not defined as ‘nine person body’ in the Constitution, and it has changed size many times.”

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I'm curious what "reforms" need to be made to the Supreme Court. Have they been abusing their positions lately or something? I'm not aware that anything needed to be reformed.
The court is full of reasonable conservative judges. That must be remedied.

The legislature and executives should stay out of the judicial branch. Unless it’s to fulfill their duty to nominate and appoint judges. That’s the whole fucking point of the judicial branch: to keep other branches from gaining too much power.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-january-27-2021

Expires April 30. I predict some really horrible FF gun violence with many deaths in order to take a run at the guns by then.
you might be onto something. Pelosi's rhetoric is very dangerous. She says the enemies are within the Capitol building and want to bring guns inside. Calling her peers on the opposite side dangerous and white supremist.

Homeland security issued a warning of potential Domestic Terrorist violence WITHOUT EVEDENCE. What their pointing to is the MOOD of our nation. What they're really doing is demonizing everyone that supported Trump. Far right will become violent they say .....whilst antifa beats innocents in the streets and burn down businesses without condemnation from the do nothing but hate dems. Slowly building a case to eventually change gun laws as we now know them.

Pelosi can't even run her own district in SF much less her party. People are shitting in the streets ~legally~ in her city that's how fucked her brain is. Could be sitting at a patio restaurant with your wife and some douche take a shit in the bush's next to you .... or whip it out right in front of you and piss on the curb while you're eating' People shooting up tossing their pins on the sidewalk. Homeless people everywhere. This woman is a train wreck.

Honestly I can't stand the site of her ugly wrinkled up over the hill drunk bag of shit ass. I'd loose a hard on at the site of her

But yeah bro it's coming.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So you took my post, applied it to yourself (because you’re self-conscious about how far you’ve fallen down this rabbit hole), even though I already said that it was mostly for 1bigun and his response to tommyguns which was just a couple posts before I wrote what got your panties bunched up, which you either didn’t read or didn’t comprehend, and here we are?

Right on. Solid waste of both of our lives.
Piss off dude, I'm done playing.

Reactions: SAD
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
View attachment 11058

Nope, here's a snapshot of the message I keep getting. Sent a copy of my drivers license almost 6 months ago. Even resent it a month ago. My guess is I'm on a 6 month or lifetime ban. I was very anti dems and their overreach with the pandemic. Then the anti-antifa post / banner pic made them loose their minds.

Crazy part is I'm getting post notifications / alerts from people I follow. click the notification and BAM

FACEBOOK IS GAY AS F*CK
I lost track of how many times I've been banned. All it said on mine was my restrictions were extended and didn't give a reason.

I still haven't posted yet. I about don't give a shit anymore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.