Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Anyone who thinks this isn't serious doesn't quite get it yet but you eventually will. It's not going to turn overnight, they have been working decades on this shit.

I really hope the military is still the military so the real sheep that can't research anything for themselves and only believe what's been spoon fed to them can choke on it.

Here, I’ll help you. Just before you made this post, I wrote for the first time that “it’s not THAT serious”. You took this stance and introduced the notion that I/we are sheep if we aren’t woke enough to want to overthrow the govt.

Then I responded to that with what appears to have been a wildly confusing and complicated read that must’ve short-circuited your motherboard into thinking that I called you an ignorant sheep instead of vice versa.

And this is why I can’t take your extremism seriously. All the facts and proof of this stupid spat are right here in the thread, and you still couldn’t parse through it and come to a logical conclusion.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Here, I'll help you.

This was the post you made first that got this whole thing started-

Unreal level of ignorance and paranoia and generalizing and stereotyping.

Some of y’all can’t seem to understand that it’s not THAT important. Seriously.

Parent dies. Child dies. House burns down with everything inside. Life sentence without the possibility of parole. THESE are that important.

Ya, you did start this shit. Take sheep away and insert red letters.

I tried to do this civil but I'm going to have to tell you to take YOUR head out of YOUR ass.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@midevil

Check your facebook fella. They let me back in and I thought I was out for good :)

I'll give it a day or two before they kick me back out, lol

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
@midevil

Check your facebook fella. They let me back in and I thought I was out for good :)

I'll give it a day or two before they kick me back out, lol
IMG_6130.PNG

Nope, here's a snapshot of the message I keep getting. Sent a copy of my drivers license almost 6 months ago. Even resent it a month ago. My guess is I'm on a 6 month or lifetime ban. I was very anti dems and their overreach with the pandemic. Then the anti-antifa post / banner pic made them loose their minds.

Crazy part is I'm getting post notifications / alerts from people I follow. click the notification and BAM

FACEBOOK IS GAY AS F*CK

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
View attachment 11058

Nope, here's a snapshot of the message I keep getting. Sent a copy of my drivers license almost 6 months ago. Even resent it a month ago. My guess is I'm on a 6 month or lifetime ban. I was very anti dems and their overreach with the pandemic. Then the anti-antifa post / banner pic made them loose their minds.

Crazy part is I'm getting post notifications / alerts from people I follow. click the notification and BAM

FACEBOOK IS GAY AS F*CK

I wasn’t aware people were still using Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Here, I'll help you.

This was the post you made first that got this whole thing started-

Ya, you did start this shit. Take sheep away and insert red letters.

I tried to do this civil but I'm going to have to tell you to take YOUR head out of YOUR ass.

So you took my post, applied it to yourself (because you’re self-conscious about how far you’ve fallen down this rabbit hole), even though I already said that it was mostly for 1bigun and his response to tommyguns which was just a couple posts before I wrote what got your panties bunched up, which you either didn’t read or didn’t comprehend, and here we are?

Right on. Solid waste of both of our lives.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Solid waste? You haven't seen nothing yet! Just you wait! Actually, if that's the way it really played out, well the irony is like a bad soap opera. Looks like we learned a bit each other the hard way which is always easier to remember.

Things are looking real ugly for the future BTW.
So you took my post, applied it to yourself (because you’re self-conscious about how far you’ve fallen down this rabbit hole), even though I already said that it was mostly for 1bigun and his response to tommyguns which was just a couple posts before I wrote what got your panties bunched up, which you either didn’t read or didn’t comprehend, and here we are?

Right on. Solid waste of both of our lives.
You could've been more specific sir

Reactions: HDH
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alright ladies; no that all that’s settled, let’s continue the convo.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Post Millennial is hardly an impartial source for news lol. Pushing for reform with a bipartisan committee is a far cry from lining the bench with “liberals”.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I wasn’t aware people were still using Facebook.

Believe me I will make a final post once I can log in. I just want the use of Marketplace to sell shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.