Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think Trump's support with Latinos in this last election shows that you can't presume that the Latino vote will go democrat automatically in the future. The new ones here illegally may want free $$$, but they're pretty socially conservative, and the established immigrants are just like everyone else, quite diverse in their viewpoints. Clearly, the Dems presently think that demographics is destiny, but that is not a slam dunk, IMO

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I hope you're right. It's always been discussed how people from Latin America are devout Catholics and hence would be pro-life, hard working, and generally conservative in their viewpoints, but even with Trump's popularity with them they still vote significantly over 50% Democrat. Just playing a little game, adding 10 million people and 60% vote D, you still add 6 million voters vs 4 million R voters, I think that still makes an impact. It also depends where these voters go... what if most go to California and New Mexico... does that really change much (at least until the next census)?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Say it like it is brother. The only thing evil needs to win is for good men to do nothing. There’s a lot of men/women living with the heads in sand. The ostrich peoples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the only thing stupidity needs to win is a bunch of dumb men to do something stupid about shit that isn't THAT serious. There's a lot of men/women living with their heads up their own asses. The asshead peoples.

Sorry man, that's just silly.

It's not serious unless we are dying, starving, being raped, incarcerated, or enslaved?

Lots of serious stuff going on out there bro, whether you think some of us are ignorant or not. I'll do my best to keep it civil but I won't keep getting insulted.

All good man, I spent my entire life with my head in the sand so I can't condemn anyone for not knowing what's going on.

I hope you've been better at reading and comprehending all the research you say you've been doing this year for the first time ever than you are at reading my simple and short posts. I said, repeatedly and in big letters for you, that it's not THAT serious. You read "not serious" and jumped into the deep end for no reason. Something can be serious and still not be SO serious that you lose your mental and emotional health for it. You and many others, on both sides, have been sacrificing both mental and emotional health for something that you only "know" what you think you know of because of the internet and its billion sources of information for anything you want to find an opinion or conspiracy theory on. BOTH SIDES.

My head isn't in the sand. I'm just not playing in the box with you.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It is a fact that people BELIEVE FAKE NEWS AND PROAGANDA. Folks have absolutely the right to bitch about whatever they want. We are a free society. Funny how it was ok to bitch for the last 4 years about Trump but it's NOT ok now?

We wouldn't be a nation today if it weren't for civil unrest of our founders. They fought and succeeded over the greatest empire in the world at the time. Thereafter the stage was set and laws were written to protect those that rise against tyranny.

I may not agree with some of the responses here but would never seek to silence anyone from their right to discourse.

So much for my final thoughts lol.

What are you talking about? I tried to silence someone? Or I tried to spray a little water on the flames and y'all thought it was gas, more like it. My post a few pages back about the ignorance and lumping people together was more in response to 1bigun swinging heavy at all Trump supporters and particularly at Tommyguns. It seemed way overboard and out of character and now I'm seeing more and more of the same from guys that have been on these boards for a long time. BOTH SIDES. I'm done with it and y'all, haha, just like I am in real life. I didn't even mean to step this far into the quicksand.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
The Boston Massacre started when a group of protesters got too rough and the British soldiers panicked and started shooting. Story sound like something that has happened recently only to be reported from the "British" side?

Wasn’t quite the massacre (4 people including Crispus Attucs) but as you can tell then as it is now (nothing changes) when it comes to the truth, nothings ever presented accurately.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I hope you're right. It's always been discussed how people from Latin America are devout Catholics and hence would be pro-life, hard working, and generally conservative in their viewpoints, but even with Trump's popularity with them they still vote significantly over 50% Democrat. Just playing a little game, adding 10 million people and 60% vote D, you still add 6 million voters vs 4 million R voters, I think that still makes an impact. It also depends where these voters go... what if most go to California and New Mexico... does that really change much (at least until the next census)?

Don’t worry about Latin America. I know my people; they see what is happening.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
And the only thing stupidity needs to win is a bunch of dumb men to do something stupid about shit that isn't THAT serious. There's a lot of men/women living with their heads up their own asses. The asshead peoples.

I hope you've been better at reading and comprehending all the research you say you've been doing this year for the first time ever than you are at reading my simple and short posts. I said, repeatedly and in big letters for you, that it's not THAT serious. You read "not serious" and jumped into the deep end for no reason. Something can be serious and still not be SO serious that you lose your mental and emotional health for it. You and many others, on both sides, have been sacrificing both mental and emotional health for something that you only "know" what you think you know of because of the internet and its billion sources of information for anything you want to find an opinion or conspiracy theory on. BOTH SIDES.

LOL; fair trade but not quite convincing. Stay on subject to avoid the ad hominem attacks that discredit you.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
What are you talking about? I tried to silence someone? Or I tried to spray a little water on the flames and y'all thought it was gas, more like it. My post a few pages back about the ignorance and lumping people together was more in response to 1bigun swinging heavy at all Trump supporters and particularly at Tommyguns. It seemed way overboard and out of character and now I'm seeing more and more of the same from guys that have been on these boards for a long time. BOTH SIDES. I'm done with it and y'all, haha, just like I am in real life. I didn't even mean to step this far into the quicksand.
Bro, relax, If I took you the wrong way, my apologies.

I'll never have an issue with anyone over their our opinion. I'll just offer a reply. It's really just the kind of debate the idiots in Washington should be having. We have the ability to debate such topics without censorship. For that I'm very appreciative.

Once again bro, my heartfelt apology. Thank you for posting in my thread bro.

Now jump back in :- )

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Genuinely not offended @midevil and all is good. I’ve not made much of a stand here, which in a way IS my stand, and so I’m not taking anything personal.

Also, @The Phoenix , I was about 50% serious with that one and 50% having fun paralleling your passive dig at me being an ostrich, ha. Also, to discredit someone using any attack, would require that person to have said something of credit, which I make no claims to have done.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Really man?

Pretty convenient how you left out the insulting part, you know, ignorant sheep?

I don't give two shits how serious you think it is or isn't, you lost me with the insults.

Pretty sure we don't have anything else to talk about.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My guess is that the only way meaningful election reform is possible is if the Dems' opponents successfully cheat in such a way that the Dems lose big in 2022. Only then when they understand that the lack of voting integrity does not automatically assure their victory will they be concerned about fixing the process.

Of course, I don't condone cheating, but I'm not sure how any meaningful election reform is possible when the Dems clearly believe they have a significant advantage with the present unsecure process.
Honestly man, I don't believe true conservatives could/would go through with such massive fraud like what's been done. It's just not in them, that's why they keep getting run down.

Whoever is in control of the voting machines will be the winners. The funny thing is now people know how to hack them. They were hacked in the legislative hearings where the evidence was presented but didn't mean squat because it was not court. They were able to change the votes as well. Not sure how that's going to work from here on out though.

General McInerney said Pakistan hacked into the GA runoffs then an hour later the dems were pulling ahead. I have the video of him saying it here in one of the threads.

Unless the final step of the constitution is under way and the military has taken over due to an illegal govt being put into place, we will never have a fair election again.

Yep, still wearing my tin hat.

How could I not? It still hasn't had enough time to play out, whether biden stays or we take down the corrupt govt.

I have faith in our constitution.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Really man?

Pretty convenient how you left out the insulting part, you know, ignorant sheep?

I don't give two shits how serious you think it is or isn't, you lost me with the insults.

Pretty sure we don't have anything else to talk about.

Here’s an insult, albeit constructively needed...get your head out of your ass and READ CAREFULLY.

I never called you an ignorant sheep. On the contrary, I said that I educate myself so that I’m aware, and then I live my own life and DON’T preach to other about whether or not they are being ignorant sheep. In other words, since reading comprehension is hard for you, I was implying that you sir, you, not me, were intimating that you’re so woke now and others are ignorant sheep.

Go back and read.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.