Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
It goes both ways, Middy. The centralized system of control as expressed through its two-party puppet charade is where our collective disdain and resistance ought to be directed. Both DEM and GOP are corrupt manipulators who are part of societal poisoning. The US empire (“govt”) is a legally classified Corp and all political members are employed by the same bosses / owners.
We have to be beyond the “Fuck the democrats” GOP propagandized mindset. The entire govt entity is what we need to reject.

I’m down with this. Especially after seeing how quick these ducks are to turn on not just each other but us as well. Look at what they do with this stimulus shit. Giving millions to other nations that hate us but giving us crumbs and we are supposed to just sit down snd be quiet. Anyway I could go on all day but I’m sure nobody wants to hear my anti government craziness lol. But yeah we all need to unite and snuff them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
It goes both ways, Middy. The centralized system of control as expressed through its two-party puppet charade is where our collective disdain and resistance ought to be directed. Both DEM and GOP are corrupt manipulators who are part of societal poisoning. The US empire (“govt”) is a legally classified Corp and all political members are employed by the same bosses / owners.
We have to be beyond the “Fuck the democrats” GOP propagandized mindset. The entire govt entity is what we need to reject.
I been waiting for you to jump back in the debate TB. I understand that bro and agree. I tend to lean right but do see the the issues with our gov't on both sides. Corruption, Disfunction, Chaos.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I hear Trump has already left the W.H. and is at his home in Florida.

I'm not tossing in the towel on all this but Trump has left the building. It's over folks.

HDH, hope I'm wrong. For once it would be nice to see the corrupt politicians held to account.
If he has, I hope he's playing a part. If he walks away from this and doesn't fight, it's pretty much over for America as we knew it. It seems these days you have to be old to know and have learned what America is really suppose to stand for.

We have kids cheering on communism because they think they're getting free shit. People can say America won't change that much but it already has. It has never been acceptable for a rigged election like this to take place. If it ends like this they will keep taking and taking. They might as well be one party now. It was a joint effort to push this election thru.

I never would have thought in my lifetime that we would change so much.

Keepin' the faith a few more days.

Trump Administration Accomplishments | The White House

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Can I ask you how you feel about my banning at FB for that antifa pic? I'm almost certain you're not on board with antifa's antics.

Thanks Bro
I got a ban for posting this. So I do agree with you.

E6016080-C769-4EDD-A91A-2F1CEBA6D3D2.jpeg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is how I presently view the Dems and Repubs in DC. They each play their part in their daily kabuki theatre, but at the end of the day, they have a nice understanding where everyone does quite nicely for themselves.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Or why CHAZ wasn't considered an insurrection and squashed with rolling tanks.

View attachment 11042View attachment 11043

I mean, people bitched about Trump when he sent troops to guard the Federal buildings in this so called "autonomous zone".

It’s the double standard the big tech and government live by. They choose their political enemy. When 9/11 happened and the Patriot Act enforced through E.O.; even then I could see where it was going. I knew it would take the “right” politician to flip the thing on it’s head (a opportunity common amongst Luciferian believers) & did so in 2012 when then President Obama signed the NDAA & then with him saying “be careful what you post”. So I disconnected in 2016 from the social media giants snares and traps and saw it coming. I can guarantee you President Biden will continue where his old boss left off - and also expect him to apply some of Hilary’s ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I think this is going to be bigger than what anyone is really expecting, except for them of course.

The right wing groups aren't the problem. They weren't the problem at the capitol either. It was paid antifa dressed in MAGA gear. They know because they had special forces mixed in with them to get to the laptops. Antifa did all the bullshit. Now they are hearing that there may be a bunch of right wing groups coming for violence. Of course it will be antifa once again.

I think dems are going to get a big surprise and biden will not take power. The dems and media have lied so much biden supporters will think Trump is muscling in and then let the games begin...

This is an interesting take and probably not far off the mark. ANTIFA actors portraying as MAGA cause a big disturbance/riot and there is bloodshed or etc. This would begin to sway the opinion of the silent majority and end any chances in 2024. OR does it incite more emotion from the silent majority and they become more vocal and active and we have ourselves unrest and potential civil war? Obviously right now the big news ticket is military and police presence in DC awaiting those alleged extremists from the Right to show. You may be right, it could very well be actors attempting to smear the Right. We are seeing more and more info about the "insurrection" at the Capitol with several actors being arrested and outed.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Yup. Sullivan I think was his name, the guy arrested at the capitol that turned out to be a known ANTIFA organizer from Utah. I saw some webpage somewhere saying it was all b.s., but then the mugshots and security camera footage came out to show without a doubt its the guy.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Left wing media needs to check itself. I keep hearing criticism of Trump voters. Calling us enablers? Sounds like Nazi propaganda from back in the 1930's. Brown shirts assigned to every newspaper in Germany insuring all that's printed is government friendly.

Algorithms used by social media are the same as brown shirts. Deciphering and analyzing posts, even censoring OPINIONS. Tyranny.... Nobody is entitled to their own opinion.

OPINIONS AREN'T DANGEROUS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.