Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Remember when Trump first got elected and Republicans controlled the presidency, the house, and the senate? And remember how Hillary never really got arrested, and the wall never really got funded completely, and Obamacare never really got repealed? The same is going to happen with this Biden stuff. Most of the scary stuff people imagine is never going to happen. Because politicians need scary issues to keep the public scared and motivated so they continue to vote and donate money, and they need these issues much more than they desire to actually pass legislation to deal with them.

At the end of Biden's term, I think you will find that no one has taken your guns, forced you to get an abortion, or done away with the electoral college or whatever else you're afraid of. It's all just a scam. Obama didn't do it, and Biden won't do it, and Congress is most famous for failing to do anything. People need to stop taking it so seriously and realize that most of the preachers on the left and the right who are preaching hate and passing around the offering plates have a financial interest in keeping people afraid and fighting with each other- over issues they have no intent to ever solve.
I hope you're correct.

However, there are differences. Today's times are much more divided and decisive. Never has a party threatened to leave all options open referencing the changes you mention. Trump placed 3 conservative Justices in office. The Dems are loosing their minds over that success. Also, the mass censorship and banning you're seeing now on all social media outlets. Right wing personalities loosing their platforms to include big tech closing down the competition. We've never seen such actions bro.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
All social media are private corporations, but I believe publicly traded. All of the CEO's will apparently have position in the Biden administration. That pretty much sums it up. Not to start any race debate, but little was said during the BLM/Antifa riots (whoops, according to Nancy Pelosi "Peaceful demonstrations") when comments were all over social media calling for violence and criticizing LE and anyone that was associated with conservative views. But hey, anyone who supports Trump, look out because the ban hammer will be swift. Criticism of Biden or the Left will get you a swift ban as well.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
All social media are private corporations, but I believe publicly traded. All of the CEO's will apparently have position in the Biden administration. That pretty much sums it up. Not to start any race debate, but little was said during the BLM/Antifa riots (whoops, according to Nancy Pelosi "Peaceful demonstrations") when comments were all over social media calling for violence and criticizing LE and anyone that was associated with conservative views. But hey, anyone who supports Trump, look out because the ban hammer will be swift. Criticism of Biden or the Left will get you a swift ban as well.
EXACTLY bro. Where were the Dems when private business's were being burned down? When innocents were attacked in the streets? Somehow it only matters when the White House is breached? What about all the city violence and damage to small business owners? I didn't see nation wide manhunts and the FBI announcing wide spread investigations on those events.

But attack the white house and cause less damage and fewer deaths and all hell breaks loose.

Citizens are held to a lower standard of protection and civil rights then the elite

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I would be ready for more then that bro. Possibly a mandatory buy back of all (registered) assault rifles. Or, Grandfathering in existing owners but banning sales of moving forward. Banning of certain ammunitions. Banning magazine capacities. Limiting the amount of ammunition that is sold and the volume you can purchase. Federal ID card requirement to purchase firearms. etc
Yes, I'm sure, too, but people are asking for where I get the stuff, and I can only reference what's written elsewhere. Magazine ban was in the Bush 41 era assault rifle ban and I expect that back. Thing is, ARs have been selling like mad for a decade and I don't see millions of people accepting giving them up or paying to keep them, and that's a scary thought. I can see a ban on 5.56mm ammo, too, but that, along with any handgun ammo has been bought as fast as its been manufactured for a few years now. That tells me many people saw a ban coming and wanted to stock up. Obama didn't directly go after guns, but tried more subtly means, mostly to no avail, and part of that was the Dems lost the House early on and his primary focus was Obamacare in those 2 years.

Why Gun Confiscation Won't Happen in the United States

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Yes, I'm sure, too, but people are asking for where I get the stuff, and I can only reference what's written elsewhere. Magazine ban was in the Bush 41 era assault rifle ban and I expect that back. Thing is, ARs have been selling like mad for a decade and I don't see millions of people accepting giving them up or paying to keep them, and that's a scary thought. I can see a ban on 5.56mm ammo, too, but that, along with any handgun ammo has been bought as fast as its been manufactured for a few years now. That tells me many people saw a ban coming and wanted to stock up. Obama didn't directly go after guns, but tried more subtly means, mostly to no avail, and part of that was the Dems lost the House early on and his primary focus was Obamacare in those 2 years.

Why Gun Confiscation Won't Happen in the United States
I don't think we'll see a gun ban. But if it were to happen the Dems now have the power now to pull it off EASILY. But executing a ban would be treacherous and dangerous. Probably would take Marshal Law to pull of the confiscation. Hopefully the Dems stand down ....

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I would really love to agree with the business as usual sentiment here but this isn't. We are looking at global corporate gov under the direction of the UN as an end goal. If you think last year was crazy, you haven't seen anything yet.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
[QUOTE="Restart, post: 548805, member: 31752"If you think last year was crazy, you haven't seen anything yet.[/QUOTE]
The House just impeached a President for a second time, neither time over a law violation. If you don't think that's crazy, you might be crazy.

Trump's speech Jan 6th was very easily protected by the Supreme Court decision Brandeburg v. Ohio, which was very similar. And Congress knows that and voted anyway.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
too late. The USA has been a one party system for a while now behind the scenes. You're witnessing the curtains being rolled back and seeing it with your own eyes now

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
too late. The USA has been a one party system for a while now behind the scenes. You're witnessing the curtains being rolled back and seeing it with your own eyes now

I agree. Trump served his purpose of providing maximum distraction and polarization and now he has been discarded in favor of someone more manageable. It came as quite a surprise to him and his followers, because he was doing such a good job of it, and yet, it really shouldn't have. His part was only one piece of it. And now his part is done.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
[QUOTE="Restart, post: 548805, member: 31752"If you think last year was crazy, you haven't seen anything yet.
The House just impeached a President for a second time, neither time over a law violation. If you don't think that's crazy, you might be crazy.

Trump's speech Jan 6th was very easily protected by the Supreme Court decision Brandeburg v. Ohio, which was very similar. And Congress knows that and voted anyway.[/QUOTE]

Impeachment wasn't meant to be used as a political weapon. However, look at the Dems? Laughable. Happy to hear a Congress person out of Ga. is drafting an impeachment of sleepy Joe Based on his massive unchecked corruption. She will submitt it to congress on day one of creeepy joe's inauguration.

Last edited:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You do recall the Republicans impeached Clinton for fucking a fat gurl right?

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
You do recall the Republicans impeached Clinton for fucking a fat gurl right?
Ken Starr was controlled opposition and fixed it for the Clintons. The original list (murder, racketeering, bribes, treason) was paired down to a dumb whore and a blue dress. All for show.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.