Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
IMG_3995.jpg

Initially the message I received was 30 day ban, then it went to 60 days. Then I had to provide identification which I did. It's been 5 months now. I think I ran into a crazy estrogen overloaded, snowflake, faggy antifa supporter that has a personnel issue with this pic.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
unfortunately Congress is never going to repeal section 230. the social media giants have almost every politician in their back pocket. the politicians will talk a big talk but won’t do jack shit because a lot of their campaign money comes from Big tech. so when you see and hear these politicians bitching and screaming about censorship and need to do something about the big tech firms it’s all talk. no one is going to do anything. they’re all bought and paid for.

Beserker

Beserker

Jan 5, 2021
The cancel culture is an avalanche that will bury this world until good folks fight back. We can all start by cutting the cord, deactivate all social media, inform yourself on who owns what and what do they represent. Vote with your wallets!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Apparently the Twitter alternative, Parler, was pulled off the Amazon app store in the last day or so...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.