Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
You do recall the Republicans impeached Clinton for fucking a fat gurl right?
Was just a BJ bro. He banged her with a cigar.

Clinton was a good President. I liked and voted for him twice....other then the f'd up trade deal he signed. Thankfully Trump reversed it.

As petty as Clintons impeachment was, It wasn't based on a false narrative bro. However, I didn't agree with it and laughed it off. At least he's retired somewhat respectively (other then his shady flights to pedophile Island). If he could only shut his wife's pie hole :rolleyes:

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's not over till the 20th fellas...

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I agree. Trump served his purpose of providing maximum distraction and polarization and now he has been discarded in favor of someone more manageable. It came as quite a surprise to him and his followers, because he was doing such a good job of it, and yet, it really shouldn't have. His part was only one piece of it. And now his part is done.
yes he did serve a purpose.
Lowered cooperate tax industry and the economy grew like never in history. Corporations have tax incentive to stay in the US ~or~ come back home.
He rebuilt the military to the strongest ever
Revamped the VA. Hospital of choice no longer required to wait forever on VA hospitals
Opportunity zones in the urban black neighborhoods ... more funds to black colleges then any president
Peace treaties with 4 countries in the mid east HISTORIC
Lowest unemployment in our history to include ALL MINORITIES
fought hard for freedom of religion
MADE US ENERGY INDEPENDENT
lowest fuel prices in years
highest stock market records ever recorded.

distractions?

....these accomplishments are of the top of my mind. I could use google and extend that list of his distractions if you insist bro lol

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Lowered cooperate tax industry and the economy grew like never in history. Corporations have tax incentive to stay in the US ~or~ come back home.
Revamped the VA. Hospital of choice no longer required to wait forever on VA hospitals
Opportunity zones in the urban black neighborhoods ... more funds to black colleges then any president

distractions?

....these accomplishments are of the top of my mind. I could use google and extend that list of his distractions if you insist bro lol

What’s funny is the retards in the ghettos that still believe Trump is a racist, even after he did more then Obama ever talked about for the black community. I find the lack of knowledge from most Americans to be pathetic. Bottom line is this, Trump was in the way. He ran on going after the corruption in this country and I guess non of us realized how big it truly is. It’s deep and it’s not just the Democrats, shit goes all the way up to the Supreme Court. And now it’s gonna be back to the business of politics in America, ultimate corruption and a quest for more control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

I think he got impeached for lying under oath about screwing a young, unpaid intern. He also got disbarred for lying under oath. I think he's lucky the girl's dad was a sissy. If he'd have done that to my 21 year old daughter, I'd be serving a life term right now.

Apparently, lying under oath is bad. Just ask Mike Flynn who had his life turned upside down for 3 years; but don't ask Andy McCabe. He got a sweet job with CNN as a legal analyst. Apparently not all lies under oath are equal. I suppose if I'd have gone to Harvard I'd have the brains to appreciate the nuance.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010

distractions?

The American people are sick of this loser and his loser followers. Five more days. Good riddance. Bro.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Actually, Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury (lying under oath during a deposition) and witness tampering, both felonies. He was then lost his law license (I think he got it back).

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Apparently, lying under oath is bad. Just ask Mike Flynn who had his life turned upside down for 3 years; but don't ask Andy McCabe. He got a sweet job with CNN as a legal analyst. Apparently not all lies under oath are equal. I suppose if I'd have gone to Harvard I'd have the brains to appreciate the nuance.
Yeah, because you'd be an East Coast Elite and immune from scrutiny! Just think, you could get a haircut at a closed salon, not wear a mask in public, have a big party in a restaurant, and probably even go to the gym unhindered.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
The American people are sick of this loser and his loser followers. Five more days. Good riddance. Bro.
Although I may not agree I respect your opinion bro. That's what is lacking these days. Agreeable disagreement used to prevail in Washington and in everyday life. If we knew each other in real life all would be good ... i don't make enemies based on political beliefs, race, sex religion or otherwise. Every person deserves his belief and voice.

Can I ask you how you feel about my banning at FB for that antifa pic? I'm almost certain you're not on board with antifa's antics.

Thanks Bro

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
What’s funny is the retards in the ghettos that still believe Trump is a racist, even after he did more then Obama ever talked about for the black community. I find the lack of knowledge from most Americans to be pathetic. Bottom line is this, Trump was in the way. He ran on going after the corruption in this country and I guess non of us realized how big it truly is. It’s deep and it’s not just the Democrats, shit goes all the way up to the Supreme Court. And now it’s gonna be back to the business of politics in America, ultimate corruption and a quest for more control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely right! And it goes to show you, that no matter what you do, if you are not working for the right party, it won't matter what you do! Sadly, this whole breach on the White House will completely erase all the good Trump did. Mind you, he fought tooth and nail against the Dems the whole way.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
It's not over till the 20th fellas...

They have more military deployed to DC than they do in Afghanistan and Iraq combined. No, I don't think it's over yet. My co-worker just got a last minute deployment order for his unit to mobilize and head to DC last night at work and had to leave immediately. Texted me and said they are flying to DC this afternoon. His memo also advised to "expect mass casualties." This is a little concerning. It could be worst case scenario planning. BUT the problem is while there are the masses that are Pro-Trump, it seems often we get those extreme right wing groups that get lumped in with the rest of the Republicans. It could be another Oklahoma City. OR with our eyes looking inward for so long, it could be another 9/11. I hope I am wrong.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
They have more military deployed to DC than they do in Afghanistan and Iraq combined. No, I don't think it's over yet. My co-worker just got a last minute deployment order for his unit to mobilize and head to DC last night at work and had to leave immediately. Texted me and said they are flying to DC this afternoon. His memo also advised to "expect mass casualties." This is a little concerning. It could be worst case scenario planning. BUT the problem is while there are the masses that are Pro-Trump, it seems often we get those extreme right wing groups that get lumped in with the rest of the Republicans. It could be another Oklahoma City. OR with our eyes looking inward for so long, it could be another 9/11. I hope I am wrong.
Yeah, the government is making sure the white house / capitol buildings are safe but could give a shit less about the cities burning all summer. It should bother ever American that the elite only concerns itself with their own well being.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.